Rhinoplasty In Dubai (Nose Job)
Rhinoplasty, also known as Nose Reshaping, is a surgery that works on altering the proportions of the nose and enhancing facial harmony. It is a surgery that can work on correcting impaired breathing and can be performed for either cosmetic or medical purposes and sometimes both. Rhinoplasty in Dubai is general surgery, as it is a simple procedure that is guaranteed to give you the best results if you choose the right rhinoplasty surgeon.
Though there are many types of rhinoplasty it is mainly classified into two rhinoplasty procedures: closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty. A closed rhinoplasty is performed through the nostrils and does not require any cutting. However, open rhinoplasty surgery is done by making a small incision on the nose and then elevating the skin to work on the nose. The type of nose reshaping surgery chosen depends on the patient’s unique condition of the nose and the severity of changes desired. Both the techniques are well proven to overcome any troubles related to the deviated septums.
How Well Rhinoplasty Works
During the Rhinoplasty or Nose Reshaping surgery, it’s advised not to expect immediate changes after the procedure. The results of rhinoplasty may be small or significant, depending on the nature of the alteration. The Plastic Surgery team at the Bizrahmed makes sure to agree on the same goals with the patients so that real results are expected. As with any surgical procedure, minor bleeding along with swelling or bruising is common. The patient might feel slight numbness of the upper teeth and a mild nasal blockage but it gets better with time.
Rhinoplasty results are permanent unless a subsequent injury takes place. Most surgeons suggest a wait of at least one year for the changes to take full effect, after which a course of action is decided for revision Rhinoplasty. Overall, Rhinoplasty or Nose reshaping requires an adjustment period as improvements show gradually.
- Dr. Bizrah has vast experience with patients of different ethnic backgrounds has earned his place among the renowned Rhinoplasty surgeons in Dubai, London, and worldwide.
- Alongside our surgeon, Dr. Bashar Bizrah, our highly trained and experienced staff will guide you smoothly and comfortably along the entire nose reshaping surgery for your rhinoplasty treatment in Dubai.
- At Bizrahmed, we will identify your individual and detailed needs, advise you on what to expect from the surgery, and ultimately develop the most suitable rhinoplasty treatment plan for you. Don’t hesitate and book your consultation with one of the top nose surgeons in Dubai.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Procedure At Bizrahmed, Dubai
- At Bizrahmed, rhinoplasty or nose reshaping is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed by Dr. Bizrah. He is recognized globally as one of the most experienced and top nose surgeons in Dubai and internationally.
- He has performed over 38,000 documented Rhinoplasty procedures. A leading innovator in developing advanced Rhinoplasty techniques, Dr. Bizrah is known for his artistically precise closed approach to nose alteration (nose job).
- At Bizrahmed, our surgeon, Dr. Bashar Bizrah, takes a closed rhinoplasty approach minimally invasive, allowing the incisions to heal naturally.
How To Prepare For Rhinoplasty
Before signing you up for Rhinoplasty, doctors would recommend you for an initial screening program. This primarily involves a primary examination of your nose and the rest of your face to know whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery. They measure your nose and take photographs from different angles. These data will help your surgeon estimate the success of your surgery. At this time, it is essential to discuss your pre-existing medical and allergic conditions or about any past surgeries with your doctor to help your surgeon come up with an ideal treatment plan.
After a thorough examination of your nose, it can be confirmed whether Rhinoplasty alone suffices, or it should be accompanied by any secondary procedures like lip augmentation or liposuction of the chin to complete the job. In this regard, you may also be advised for X-rays, blood tests, and, if required, other diagnostic procedures before moving forward with the surgery.
It is imperative to stay hydrated and drink lots of water and fluids with a healthy diet. Staying under a strict diet will ensure quick healing of incision wounds. Two weeks before the surgery, you are required to stop all past medications such as Aspirin, NSAIDs, blood-thinning medications, or herbal supplements. These medications tend to cause excessive bleeding during the surgery and increase the risk of heart complications while under anesthetics.
It is also essential to avoid direct exposure to the sun as it can darken the incision lines and lead to pigmented scars. It would help if you also avoided nicotine and smoking that cause similar effects. Smoking can also affect muscle tone and affect the overall results of the procedure. Smoking should be given up at least 3-4 weeks before the surgery. Avoid eating anything after midnight on the night before the surgery to help with your anesthetics the next day. On the day of the surgery, report to the clinic at least an hour or two before the surgery. Wear loose-fitting clothes and avoid any makeup or nail polish as well.
Rhinoplasty Results – What You Can Expect
- Post-surgery, a nasal splint would be required for a week. Some redness and swelling may also be visible which will gradually subside.
- We can accomplish the ideal nose shape just a year post-medical procedure. During this time, your nose’s condition will slowly change and develop until it is immovably defined. However, the after-effects of the medical procedure will begin to be apparent beginning from about fourteen days after the medical procedure once the growing and wounding lessen, and the subtleties of the new nose come in clear core interest.
- You might need to have follow-up visits at defined intervals with your surgeon for up to 1 year until the nose takes a final shape.
- The natural aging process can alter the shape of the nose in later years, but the results of the surgery are essentially lasting in nature, and the improvement from the original shape will be apparent.
- Healthy living, coupled with adequate protection from the sun, will retain the new look for longer.
Why It’s Done
Rhinoplasty is usually considered by people unhappy with the aesthetic appearance of their nose to improve its contours. Through reshaping their nose, they tend to boost their body image and self-esteem. Apart from cosmetic issues, there are often a lot of medical reasons that require Rhinoplasty.
For instance, factors like cleft palate and cleft lip need Rhinoplasty for better functioning of the nose. A deviated septum, either present congenital or acquired later in life, also benefit from the procedure. Sometimes a narrow nasal passage or benign tumors like polyps tend to cause breathing problems that can be corrected through the surgery. Not just that, even nasal inflammation due to chronic allergies benefits through surgical remedies.
Even trauma, injury, or accident tend to cause deformities in the shape of the nose needing surgical intervention. Factors like facial burns necessitate Rhinoplasty as a reconstructive measure. Additionally, Rhinoplasty is recommended to patients unsatisfied with their nose job or with a history of botched nose surgery.
Post-surgery, it is imperative to avoid driving and have someone drive you home instead. Keep your head elevated for the next 48 hours. You can use double pillows, a recliner, or ice gauze pads instead of ice packs to minimize swelling. The aim being to be as gentle as possible. Don’t blow your nose for the next few weeks. Avoid any conditions that may cause a sneeze and if inevitable, do it with your mouth open.
Also, avoid touching the area with your fingers. Use a cotton-tipped applicator instead for applying any medications or ointments over the sutures. Regularly change the dressing under the nose as per the surgeon’s advice and keep the inside of it moist with saline spray. This will reduce the discomfort to some extent and aid in the healing process. Do not wear glasses for at least six weeks till the nose becomes stable enough to hold its weight.
You can use contacts if required. Avoid the sun while avoiding any outdoor activities or exercise during this period, as the heat may aggravate any pre-existing inflammation. Also, avoid foods that require chewing and temporarily shift to a soft diet. Use a baby bristle brush to avoid pressure over the operated area, even while brushing your teeth. Most importantly, regularly use the medications prescribed by the surgeon, and even after removing the cast, don’t touch it unless advised otherwise.
Ideal Candidates For Rhinoplasty Surgery in Dubai
Anyone unhappy with the look or shape of their nose or having breathing problems is considered a good candidate for rhinoplasty or nose reshaping. Change the size, angle, and proportions of your nose to achieve the desired nose of your dreams will help you:
- Straighten and refine the bridge of your nose
- Nose reshaping or narrowing of nostrils.
- Treat a broken nose
- Breathing problems in the nasal airways.
Nose Reshaping In Dubai
Rhinoplasty is generally a straightforward procedure, but it varies from case to case, like most surgeries. Sometimes the surgery is performed under general anesthesia; however, at Bizrahmed, most nose surgeries are performed by the world-renowned plastic surgeon and rhinoplasty expert Dr. Bizrah under local anesthesia. As a sophisticated procedure, it requires extreme care to preserve the nose’s structure and function.
Following the surgery, a small plaster or cast is inserted, generally removed after a week. Some bruising and swelling are normal and usually fade away in two weeks. It takes the nose approximately six months to settle into its final shape. The patient should at least wait for ten days after the surgery to resume daily activities.
Recovery & Follow Up
To help the initial healing, the doctor will use gauze bandages, and splints. The initial swelling will subside in a few weeks, and slowly and surely the new shape of your nose will start appearing. Depending on the amount of work done, the shape and structure of your nose might take up to 12 months to finalize.
During this time, swelling will come and go, till it settles down. Bizrahmed expert Rhinoplasty doctors will help you understand all the post-surgery queries that you may have, and we also provide 12 months of Free Follow Up as complementary addition for the patients.
Corrective or Revision Rhinoplasty in Dubai
When the rhinoplasty procedure that is done, reflects the results differently not as expected, then a revision rhinoplasty is usually recommended. The initial procedure could have been done due to cosmetic or functional expectations, and after the procedure, it wouldn’t have worked out as desired or expected. Under such scenarios revision rhinoplasty is most recommended to rectify or correct the mistakes of the procedure that has been done. The revision rate can vary anywhere from 5-10% depending on the needs of the patient and surgeon.
Sometimes one single operation will not be required to achieve the desired results, and since corrections on any one part of the nose can create a completely different look on you, this might take some time. How the different elements of the nose affected due to the surgery are going to respond, is not so sure about as it is out of the surgeon’s control.
Known issues that need revision Rhinoplasty:
Here, we will enlist some common issues that can be corrected with a revision rhinoplasty surgery.
- Nasal passages are obstructed
- The abnormal integration of nasal structure (cartilage and bones)
- Artificial cosmetic look that appears overdone
- Asymmetry becomes worse
- Incomplete or excessive reduction of the dorsal ridge/hump
- Incomplete change in appearance
- Underdone or overdone tip projection
- Excessive narrowing of the nasal tip
- Formation of too much internal or external scar tissue.
Benefits Of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Improved Sleep
- Confident Uplift
- Boosted Self-Esteem
- Enhanced Nose Functionality
- Repair broken nose
- Reduced Sinus Pressure
- Aesthetic Enhancement
- An End To Snoring Troubles.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Cost
Rhinoplasty cost in Bizrahmed depends on various factors like medical history and the experience of the doctor. If is performed by Dr. Bashar Bizrah, patients can be ensured that they will get the most natural results while still maintaining the functionality of the nose. Rhinoplasty or Nose reshaping is one of the most complicated procedures in cosmetic surgery and the experience of the surgeon determines the outcome. When performed by an expert surgeon, Rhinoplasty rarely holds any serious complications.
Get Treatment From The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Dr. Bashar Bizrah is perceived as the top nose reshaping specialist in Dubai and has performed more than 35,000 Rhinoplasty strategies.
- He has unmatched experience in delivering the very best Rhinoplasty results.
- The priority for every patient is to provide beautiful, natural, and realistic results. For possible nose surgery results, Dr. Bashar will discuss your expectations, desired outcomes, and concerns in depth before the surgery to deliver natural results that create a born-with-it look.
- Rest assured that, with the highly skilled Dr. Bashar, you are in the safest hands before, during, and after the procedure as he performs several Rhinoplasty surgeries in Dubai every year.
- So, if you are planning for Rhinoplasty in Dubai and looking for the top surgeon, get connected with Dr. Bashar Bizrah at Bizrahmed today by booking your appointment now!.
Why Choose Bizrahmed For Your Rhinoplasty Surgery in Dubai?
- Improves the symmetry of the nose.
- Produce drastic changes in the appearance of the nose
- Help the patient in regaining the lost confidence
- Can reduce and augment the structures of the nose
- Creates a beautiful balance among the facial features
- Corrects the angle between the nose and the lip
- It will boost up your confidence and self-esteem level
- It will improve your facial harmony
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause side effects
- Skin allergies and postoperative complications will minimize.
Aesthetic Reasons :
- Correct the nose size (reduce or resize)
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Widen or narrow the nose width to correct proportion
- Restructure nose tips
Medical Reasons :
- Cure breathing issues (also called Septoplasty)
- Treat nose damage from accidents (referred to as reconstructive Rhinoplasty).
- The nose becomes proportionate to the rest of the facial features.
- Improvement in facial symmetry.
Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping FAQs
Open rhinoplasty is made with small incisions inside the nose as well as across the columella between the nostrils. In this matter, the nose is completely “unveiled.” This gives Dr. Bashar Bizrah full access to the nasal structure of the nose. This procedure is best suited for patients who require major changes to the nose.
Closed rhinoplasty is made with small incisions inside the nostrils. This technique has limited to null scarring but gives Dr. Bashar a more limited access to the nasal structure. This procedure is best suited for patients requiring small changes to the nose or what we call now a “finesse” rhinoplasty. Dr. Bizrah is a pioneer of this technique, having done more than 39,000 rhinoplasty procedures, many of them being closed rhinoplasties.
Revision rhinoplasty is a procedure done around a year after the initial rhinoplasty in case there were any issues arising from the initial procedure. Rhinoplasty is a very challenging and complex procedure so many reasons can arise whether aesthetic or functional. Dr. Bashar has performed many revision rhinoplasties where the initial procedure was done elsewhere but didn’t achieve the required look the patient wanted.
When looking for the best rhinoplasty result and best nose surgeon in Dubai, it is essential to find one that is highly experienced and skilled.
- Correction of a hump at the bridge of the nose
- Correction of the length or width of the nose
- Correction of the width of the nostrils
- Helping in breathing by opening the nasal airways
- Repositioning and restructuring the nose after an injury.
- Alter the size of nose
- Alter the shape of the nose
- Repair deformities from an injury
- Correct a birth defect
- Change the size, angle, and proportions of your nose
- Straighten and refine the bridge of your nose
- Reshape or narrow the nostrils
- Treat a broken nose
- Breathing problems in the nasal airways
Rhinoplasty ranks the top 10 most performed procedure worldwide. It is done to change the size, shape or proportions of the nose. It can be done for aesthetic or functional reasons. If you want to improve the shape of your nose or are facing breathing difficulties, a rhinoplasty or nose job is ideal for you.
The first step of rhinoplasty or nose reshaping surgery is having an honest, transparent, and detailed consultation with our surgeon.
Once you choose your rhinoplasty surgeon Dubai, a consultation should be scheduled in order to go over your aesthetic needs with your doctor. It is important to have a transparent and honest consultation between the patient and doctor in order to draw realistic expectations.
After the consultation and if you decide to undergo the procedure, you will book a date to schedule your operation with your nose surgeon Dubai.
The duration of the surgery and type of anaesthetic used during the surgery differs from patient to patient. Rhinoplasty is generally a straightforward procedure but like most surgeries, it also varies from case to case. Sometimes the surgery is performed under general anaesthesia, however, at Bizrahmed most nose surgeries are performed by Dr Bizrah under local anaesthesia with sedation. As a sophisticated procedure, it requires extreme care so that the structure and function of the nose are preserved. A thorough screening will be done with the patient before the nose surgery in Dubai or London. This includes pre-anaesthetic consultation and blood testing.
After all the necessary blood work is done, you will be ready to undergo the rhinoplasty procedure. Depending on the severity of the case, a rhinoplasty can take up to 3 hours. However, if it is a small procedure, the surgery can be completed within 30 – 40 minutes.
Following the surgery, a small plaster/cast is applied which is normally removed after a week. Some bruising and discolouration is normal and usually fades away in ten weeks. It takes the nose approximately nine months to settle into its final shape. The patient should at least wait for ten days after the surgery to resume daily activities.
Dr. Bashar Bizrah is one of the best nose surgeons in Dubai and worldwide. If you are looking for natural results, high standard technique, and an easy, fast, and hassle-free procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Dubai team will be on call to answer all your inquiries and concerns.
A day after surgery, most people rate their pain 0-4 out of 10. There might be mild discomfort following that, however mild painkillers can be prescribed to help ease the discomfort.
Overall, Rhinoplasty in Dubai is an easy and pleasant experience if the right nose surgeon is chosen.
You may resume your sports or gym activities 4 weeks after your rhinoplasty. This is advised in order to reduce swelling and discomfort. Jogging and running are avoided for six weeks.
When an open rhinoplasty is performed, small scars on the base of the nose might be there, however overtime they will subside and be virtually not visible.
- Get all the necessary blood work and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking
- Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs to avoid an increase in bleeding after the procedure.
- Local anesthesia
- General anesthesia
Intravenous sedation also known as twilight or MAC or IV sedation
The location of the Rhinoplasty procedure will be performed at an accredited hospital where your doctor can operate in the safest and most comfortable environment.
- Patient adversely reacting to the anesthesia
Some other major however less likely risks include:
- Uneven looking nose
- Swelling, pain, or discoloration that may persist for a while after surgery
- Numbness in and around the nose
- Breathing difficulties
After the procedure, it is recommended to wait 48 hours before driving. However, if the eyes are still excessively swollen, you should wait 4 – 5 days before driving.
Drinking and smoking should be avoided for at least 3 weeks after your rhinoplasty to ensure the safest recovery.
Swimming should also be avoided for 3 – 4 weeks after rhinoplasty procedure.