What is Cheek Augmentation Surgery?
Cheek Augmentation is a cosmetic, reconstructive surgery performed to improve facial features through cheek enhancements. It is usually performed on sagging cheeks to give a younger-looking smooth look and on otherwise healthy cheeks to enhance aesthetic appearance.
Cheek Augmentation in Dubai at Bizrahmed is a highly sought-after procedure because of the growing demand for younger-looking features. That with the surgeon’s skill in providing the best facial fillers in Dubai has further increased its popularity in terms of dynamic performance.
Ideal Candidates for cheek augmentation
An ideal candidate for Cheek Augmentation should be:
- minimum 18 years of age
- with aging-related loss of volume on cheeks
- systemic conditions induced Volume loss like HIV
- with congenital/ acquired asymmetrical cheeks
To confirm your eligibility status for Cheek Augmentation in Dubai, contact our experienced team at Bizrahmed.
Moreover, the candidate must have realistic expectations of the procedure. Augmentation and dermal fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are performed, considering all of the mentioned factors. Additionally, candidates with a previous history of unsuccessful cheek augmentation have reported satisfactory results with dermal cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed.
Deciding About Cheek Augmentation
It can be overwhelming for you to decide whether to go for dermal fillers in Dubai or not. The choice of whether to have a cheek augmentation depends on
– Your personal decision
Affordability, the time required to be taken off after the procedure, and the entire procedure from preoperative precautions to recovery are some factors that may affect your decision.
The medical team handling Dermal cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed helps patients know all about these factors during initial counseling sessions to help them make an informed decision.
– Treatment plan of the surgeon
Factors like allergies, age, systemic conditions, etc., are part of your eligibility criteria.
Usually, surgeons in charge of cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed advise diagnostic tests like blood tests, x-rays, and, if required, MRIs before counting a patient the eligible.
– Potential complications
Excessive bleeding during surgery, anesthetic risks, poor recovery period, and asymmetry between the cheek regions on either side are some of the few things that can go wrong. But with due care, these can be reversed or reduced in intensity for better surgical outcomes.
It is imperative to discuss all these possibilities during the initial consultation about augmentation procedures and dermal fillers in Dubai at any clinic.
Preparing for Cheek Augmentation Surgery
Before your doctors deem you eligible for dermal fillers in Dubai, you must:
- Give up smoking at least two weeks before the surgery
- Get the required diagnostic tests done like blood tests, physical evaluation, and others
- Prepare for the surgery by taking leave and informing about your absence from work for a few days
- Prepare a recovery space in your place where you can have the required postoperative rest
- Arrange for an attendee to accompany you.
Note: Post dermal filler implementation in Dubai at Bizrahmed, medical authorities may advise you to stay there for complete night observation and get discharged the next day in case of non-availability of attendee with the patient.
– Abstaining from alcohol 48 hours before surgery
– Avoiding food intake after midnight on the day of surgery, especially during invasive procedures
– Washing hair, a day before surgery to prevent the risk of infection
– Avoiding chemicals, cosmetics, or perfumes on the day of surgery and wearing loose-fitting clothes to the surgical center.
On your day for dermal fillers in Dubai, go for a fiber-rich diet before the surgery as a natural alternative to an excellent surgical outcome.
Types of Cheek Implants
Cheek implants, based on their shape, are of 3 types, namely:
Malar Implants are used for the improved contour of the malar or cheekbone region. It is usually used in subjects wanting a sharper facial profile with a prominent angular projection.
At an ideal clinic, Malar cheek fillers in Dubai are implemented using sophisticated technology by medical experts with a wide range of experience in malar Implants. Subsequently, the implants last much longer and are designed to suit any age group with prominent cheek preference.
The submalar region covers the area just underneath the eyes. Submalar implants are used in nasolabial folds underneath the eyes and cases of lipid dystrophy-induced Facial Wasting Syndrome.
Submalar cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are custom designed to improve the contour of the midfacial region and give a fullness to the face. These implants best address the age/illness-related gauntness of the face.
Combined cheek implants use both Submalar and malar Implants to improve the aesthetic appearance of facial features. They are usually indicated in cases of extreme facial asymmetry or loss of facial tissue, severely affecting the subject’s self-esteem.
Irrespective of the clinic you choose for combined cheek fillers in Dubai, your health matters because of the intricacies involved in this procedure.
Treatment Options available for Cheek Augmentation at Bizrahmed
Cheek Augmentation in Dubai at Bizrahmed is a highly sought-after procedure because of the holistic approach of surgeons, with highly successful outcomes reported by subjects worldwide. Here is the list of treatments available for cheek augmentation at Bizrahmed.
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
Rhytidectomy or facelift method of cheek augmentation in Dubai at Bizrahmed involves contouring by removing excess skin, causing wrinkles and facial folds. Sagging areas of the jawline are specially treated through the Rhytidectomy method. It serves to achieve its functions without adding implants or cheek fillers. Usually, Rhytidectomy is performed on its own or in combination with other surgeries like eyebrows lift/ forehead lift to impart the subject younger-looking features.
- Facial fillers
Before you go for facial fillers in Dubai, remember your skin type, allergic status, and other safety features. Consisting of skin-compatible components like hyaluronic acid, PMMA, and Polylactic acid, facial fillers are considered an effective treatment for patients deemed ineligible for invasive procedures.
Cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are finalized based on
– an area of the face requiring treatment
– density of the filler being used
– Metabolic status of the subject
- Dimple creation surgery
Dimple creation is a unique form of cheek augmentation in Dubai available at Bizrahmed and is always in vogue because of its ever-growing popularity and demand. It consists of making incisions over the cheek regions of the face to create the appearance of dimples over the face artificially. Apart from surgically creating dimples, Ellanse, a unique form of cheek filler in Dubai, is used by experienced surgeons to develop dimples quickly and safely.Whether it’s about dimple creation surgery or facial fillers in Dubai, take the advice of an experienced doctor before proceeding.
What to expect after Cheek Augmentation Surgery?
Patients have a familiar doubt regarding a new lifestyle after going for dermal fillers in Dubai. In this regard, here are some essential knowledge supplements.
Immediately after the anesthetics are worn off-post cheek augmentation surgery, you will feel pain and discomfort that will gradually go down. Your entire face will be bruised or swollen, and you won’t be able to see any results. You will be groggy for 1-2 days because of the effect of the medications.
There will be bandages that will be removed in due course. Sutures will produce tiny suture scars that will fade in due course.
However, regarding cheek augmentation in Dubai, Bizrahmed could be your ideal choice because of our high success rate and impeccable post-surgery treatment and care.
In this regard, our surgeons advise patients to apply ice packs over the swollen regions to reduce inflammation and share tips for leading a hassle-free lifestyle until the swelling goes down completely.
Recovery period and Downtime
After you have dermal fillers, it takes 4-6 weeks to recover from the procedure thoroughly. However, you will notice improvement throughout different timelines post-surgery as follows.
Immediately after surgery
– Overfilling appearance of filler areas
– Bruising, numbness of facial regions, discomfort
2-4 weeks after surgery
-Numbness feeling gradually dissipates
-Swelling and pain reduces significantly
-Swelling completely subsides
– Suture scars start fading, allowing you to observe the effects of your procedure
After successfully obtaining dermal fillers in Dubai, it is advisable to rest during this period, consume a semi-solid diet and drink through a straw to avoid strain on facial muscles.
A list of postoperative care and instructions is provided to prospective patients undergoing implementation of facial fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed for an easy guide.
Cheek Augmentation Benefits
- Provides fuller and softer facial features
- Corrects facial tissue loss (age-related/ due to disease)
- Helps improve the quality of life through better aesthetic appearance
- Corrects any form of facial asymmetry
- Reverses signs of aging and provides a youthful appearance to individuals
Dermal fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are applied using sophisticated application techniques that make them safe and lasting for longer. Care is taken to achieve the desired look without overdoing the effects
Why Choose Bizrahmed for Cheek Augmentation?
- Provide a one-stop solution to facial improvement through Augmentation, facelift, and age reversal techniques
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology that is superior in terms of efficiency and overall quality
- Dermal fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are safe, bio-compatible materials that have been FDA approved and passed the quality check for adequate performance.
- We carefully select facial fillers in Dubai, keeping in mind their viscosity effects, safety conditions, and potential in treating the subject’s facial conditions.
- Highly experienced team of surgeons with worldwide experience in dealing with augmentation methods.
- Holistic approach by the medical team to address the subject’s physical and mental condition through the treatment regimen.
- Reputation of providing controllable results. Dermal fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are used to provide a wide range of dramatic to slight results depending on the subject’s requirement.
- Consistent positive online reviews from patients for facial fillers in Dubai
Cheek augmentation cost in Dubai
Cheek Augmentation cost in Dubai is a variable factor and depends on-
- Type of fillers used (viscosity of the filler and its filler potential)
- Quantity of fillers used
- Skills and experience of the surgeon
- Amount of fillers used
- Additional costs like anesthetics, medication costs, and followership visits
For patients with dermal fillers, treatments in Dubai at Bizrahmed avail free follow-up sessions post-surgery for the convenience of the patients.
The time taken for the augmentation procedure is a variable factor and depends on
- type of Augmentation, i.e., whether invasive or non-invasive
- Skills of the surgeon
- Severity of facial conditions treated through Augmentation
- Requirements of the patient
Clinical centers for dermal fillers in Dubai like Bizrahmed counsel the subject about their expectations from the surgery, additional surgical requirements, and overall sensitivity condition to provide a concrete idea about the time taken for Augmentation.
Cheek Augmentation is performed under the influence of sedatives and anesthetics and thus is a painless procedure. Analgesic medication effects reverse the mild discomfort post anesthetics.
Post completion of facial fillers sessions in Dubai at Bizrahmed, special care is taken by the medical team to ensure the utmost comfort of the patient.
Invasive cases of cheek augmentation require local/general anesthesia. Non-invasive augmentation techniques require topical anesthesia because of the injection applications at multiple facial points.
Surgeons conducting dermal fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed advise sedatives in addition to anesthetics for added comfort of the patient.
Results of cheek augmentation are long-lasting but not permanent.
The longevity of these results can be extended by
- Following preoperative and postoperative precautions
- Regular follow-ups
- Undergoing maintenance sessions
Moreover, irrespective of the clinic you choose for facial fillers in Dubai, you will be advised to a healthy lifestyle to maintain the results.
You can get implants on your cheeks for facial fat loss or improved aesthetic appearance. Moreover, it would help if you were not allergic to fuller compounds.
Usually, before cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed, a test patch is performed on the patient to determine their allergic status to the compound.
Cheek enhancements provide added volume to the malar or Submalar facial regions by adding fillers or through fat transplant. Sometimes incisions are created in conditions of dimpleplasty for aesthetic improvement.
When you go for an ideal clinic for dermal cheek fillers in Dubai, it follows a customized form of cheek enhancements with specialized plans for each patient.
Yes, cheek implants have been used since the 1950s to enable successful facial reformation. They don't produce results immediately but once obtained, they last for a long time.
At Bizrahmed, patients looking for dermal cheek fillers are provided with detailed information about the recovery period and postoperative precautions for self-education.
Cheek implants, once inserted, can last for a lifetime as they are affixed to the facial bone structures using a screw. Neither do they move, nor do they get affected by aging.
Implanted cheek fillers in Dubai at Bizrahmed are placed using utmost precision and updated techniques to enable them to be perfectly aligned and contribute optimally to your aesthetic growth.