Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty in Dubai
A tummy tuck, officially known as Abdominoplasty, is used to change the look of a sluggish or bulging stomach by removing excess skin and fat. It also creates a smoother, firmer abdominal profile by regaining the separate or weakened abdominal muscles.
Tummy Tuck in Dubai and all over the world is a treatment that is prescribed for women who have had recurrent pregnancy and for people with significant weight loss. It’s also fine if basic aging causes the belly to protrude and sting. It is a surgical and invasive treatment performed under local or general anesthesia. A cosmetic surgeon will extract excess fat, muscle, and tissue to flatten the belly.
Ideal candidates for Tummy Tuck in Dubai
Both men and women benefit from the treatment of Tummy Tuck in Dubai. You may be an ideal choice for Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty in Dubai if you have:
- Your abdomen’s skin is loose and sagging.
- Your abdomen is bulging due to laxity or separate abdominal muscles.
- You’ve got stretch marks on your abdomen.
- Fat is not responsive to diet and exercise in your belly area.
Tummy Tuck Surgery at Bizrahmed, Dubai – Your Perfect Solution
Our experts at the Bizrahmed attend to all of your needs. With Dr. Khaled leading the team, the specially designed surgical procedure helps to get rid of the excess fat on your tummy.
The Tummy Tuck procedure is for both men and women. For men, our Tummy Tuck Dubai team performs the surgery in a way that the natural feel and look of the body remain intact. It can be carried out as a Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery or even a full procedure. Sometimes the procedure is combined with Liposuction, depending on the condition of the skin and the amount of fat in the body.
Our Tummy Tuck Plastic Surgery services are among the top in Dubai. Our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons have performed many surgeries with exceptional results.
Tummy Tuck Procedure
- Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck in Dubai is carried out under anesthesia and the procedure takes around two hours. The surgeons advise an overnight hospital to stay so that the patient is given the best post-op care.
- An incision is made in the center of the abdomen and once the loose and hanging skin of the stomach is trimmed, the belly button is re-positioned. The scars heal gradually and fade away with time.
- Patients are given antibiotics to avoid any risk of infection. Strong painkillers keep the patients comfortable and pain-free. Post-surgery care includes wearing a support waist girdle for at least a few weeks after the surgery. Physical activity must be started gradually and slowly, without putting pressure on the body. Full recovery takes a couple of weeks and the tummy tuck before and after results are generally visible in ten days
Benefits of getting of Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Makes the tummy flattened, firmer, and toned.
- Makes the waist look tighter and slimmer.
- Removes the stretch marks on the belly.
- Strengthens all the contours of the body.
- It strengthens your posture too.
- The results are often long-lasting.
- Raises your optimism and self-esteem.
Treatment Options for Tummy Tuck in Dubai
There are several different types of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai, each designed to address specific issues effectively while ultimately producing the desired contour.
The full tummy Tucks.
Full Tummy Tuck in Dubai is suitable for healthier men and women who have poor abdominal muscles or extra skin around their midsection, the full tummy tuck is perfect for those who wish to flatten the area above and below the belly button. Often known as a conventional or normal tummy tuck, this technique involves a horizontal incision between the hipbones and sometimes an incision along the umbilical tube (belly button). The average healing time is about two weeks long.
The Mini Tummy Tuck
Some slim individuals are afflicted with a persistent belly pooch that cannot be removed by dieting and exercise. The mini tummy tuck is made for this very situation. It flattens a slight bulge in the lower abdomen by treating the area between the mons pubis and the belly button. A slight horizontal incision is made between the hipbones in the region that would usually be protected by the bikini bottom, enabling the surgeon to tighten the underlying muscles and cut the excess skin. Many of them will be able to return to their daily lives in a week or so.
The Extended Tummy Tuck
As the name suggests, the extended tummy tuck is a wider variant of the full tummy tuck. It is meant to resolve the problems faced by men and women who enjoy overall good health but have unwanted skin on their tummy, hips, and lower back. For an extended tummy tuck, horizontal incisions may be extended around the lower belly and across the hips, and vertical incisions can also be necessary. This helps the surgeon to treat a larger area and remove more excess tissue. Patients undergoing this treatment should expect their recovery to take a few weeks.
Fleur-de-lis Tummy Tuck
The Fleur de Lis tummy tuck or Abdominoplasty in Dubai is intended to eliminate major excess skin from the entire mid-section. This procedure consists of a horizontal incision similar to the conventional tummy tuck, as well as an incision that runs vertically up the middle of the stomach.
Tummy Tuck Goals
The objective of tummy tuck surgery in Dubai is to enhance the shape of the sagging and protruding tummy by:
- Raising your self-esteem
- Eliminate extra loose skin from the front of your belly
- Enhance the stretched or split abdominal muscles.
- Sculpt the waistline
- Smooth and flatten the abdominal profile.
Tummy Tuck in Dubai Post-Surgery Guidelines
Improvements will be seen immediately after Tummy Tuck surgery in Dubai, but the final results may take several months to become apparent. The results of tummy tuck surgery in Dubai will be permanent, but you will need to follow a proper diet and exercise regimen to maintain the results. No guarantee is given as the results can vary from person to person.
Some common instructions are as follows:
- Do not rub and keep the incisions clean and dry.
- It is advised to use cool compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort.
Tummy Tuck Cost in Dubai
If you want to get Tummy Tuck in Dubai, the cost may be one of your concerns. You’re not supposed to make it your main concern if you want to get the best results. Various factors play a role in the calculation of costs. So, before you decide, you should evaluate these important factors. At Bizrahmed, we also offer the treatment for a tummy tuck in Dubai with discounted offers to our prospective customers. So, you can book an appointment with us to clarify your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tummy tuck costs in Dubai will vary from place to place and depend on the patient. The cost will vary with the number and size of the area to be treated. For example, the cost will be much lower to remove fat from under the jawline than from the lower abdomen. Also, an experienced surgeon with a successful track record can charge much higher. The area and city you choose for Tummy tuck in Dubai will likely decide on the cost as well. The cost of surgery will be higher in metropolitan cities. However, the quality of the facility and the surgeons recruited will vastly increase the cost even if the location is not a big city like Dubai.
The Tummy Tuck cost in Dubai includes surgical fees, blood tests, hospital costs, medications, and hospital consumables. An extra charge is subjected to additional overnight stays. Depending upon the difficulty of the operation, the Tummy Tuck cost in Dubai can increase.
A renowned and famous successful surgical technique designed to contour the waistline and flatten the stomach is Abdominoplasty, also called Tummy tuck. Surgical techniques for Abdominoplasty in Dubai can also repair abdominal muscles that are damaged and weakened, tighten the stomach further and ensure long-term results.
Yes, a tummy tuck can work for you, but you need a significant commitment. There will reduce a considerable amount of downtime for wound maintenance and recovery post-surgery. So you have to be mentally prepared to halt some of your regular day-to-day activities. Always think about the consequences carefully as it's a major operation that will change your shape and also have a psychological impact on your body. Always have realistic expectations from the surgical procedure.
There are several risks involving Tummy tuck in Dubai like-
Fluid retention or Seroma- There can be a case of seroma or fluid retention under the skin. Drainage tubes are helpful in reducing the risk of fluid accumulation. But your doctor might also use a syringe or needle to remove the fluid.
Damage to the tissue- There are chances of tissue damage in the abdominal area that might affect the wound healing process. Depending on the size of the area operated, the tissue either heals on its own or requires a surgical enhancement. However, a hard lifestyle, including smoking and drinking, will increase the chances of tissue damage even more. You can ask your doctor more about it while going for Tummy tuck in Dubai.
Skin sensation changes- Some patients have shown changes in their skin sensitivity. The repositioning of the abdominal tissues will affect the neural sensations in the abdominal area. Sometimes, it also lacks of sensation is also noticed in the upper thighs. You will eventually feel the numbness and sensation have reduced in the months after the procedure.
Delay in wound healing- There can be a case of poor wound healing where the areas along the incision line will begin to separate after Tummy tuck in Dubai. You might be prescribed some anti-biotic in order to prevent any severe infections.
Scarring issues- The incision is strategically placed along the bikini line to make it less visible. But the incision scar from a tummy tuck will be permanent. The length and visibility of the scar will depend on the extent of the surgery and vary from person to person.
- The curing of bad wounds
- Hair loss
- Numbness or other sensational changes in the skin
- Discoloration and/or excessive swelling of the skin
In order to avoid possible risks and other complications associated with Tummy Tuck Surgery, Always have your treatment with board certified Plastic Surgeon who has proven track of successful tummy tuck procedures done.
During the tummy tuck or Abdominoplasty in Dubai, extra skin and fat are separated from the belly. In order to achieve a softer, more toned appearance, the skin is then stretched back over the freshly repositioned contours. To enhance the shape of the belly, a tummy tuck is a cosmetic procedure.
A Tummy tuck treatment in Dubai strengthens your abdominal wall by removing excess fat and skin. It can give your abdomen a slimmer and toned appearance. Although it promotes a certain body image, it can be very necessary for some people to face a lack of confidence in their physical appearance. In certain cases, it is a medical necessity to arrange for this procedure. It doesn't just change the appearance for the sake of visual pleasure, but in certain cases, the riddance of excess skin makes life a lot convenient.
A cosmetic surgery procedure called a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) can remove excess fat and skin from the abdomen. This procedure helps to enhance the appearance of the abdomen in a good way. The abdomen or fascia has connective tissues that are made tight using sutures. Then repositioning the remaining skin makes it look more even-toned. When you go for a Tummy tuck in Dubai, it not just boosts a specific body type and image; it aids in confidence as well.
There are different types of Tummy tuck surgery in Dubai, but it will depend on the individual's specific case and any underlying muscle damage.
- The conventional abdominoplasty is otherwise called a traditional tummy tuck. It is a commonly used Tummy tuck surgery in Dubai where the incision is made around the belly button and in the bikini line. The incision made around the belly button is repositioned in the latter part of the surgery to make it look seamless.
- Mini abdominoplasty is also called the mini tummy tuck because it is a less intensive surgery. It helps in correcting bulging muscles and lax along with small amounts of loose skin below the belly. The procedure includes a small incision just like in a cesarean section along the bikini line to remove the loose skin above. A small incision above the belly button helps in muscular repair.
- An endoscopic tummy tuck is another type of mini Tummy tuck in Dubai that uses a mini telescope. This minute telescope makes a small incision in the bikini line through the belly button. The gap in the diastasis recti muscles is helpful for the surgeon to heal and bridge the gap. The procedure gives a short recovery time and minimal scarring. Feel free to ask more about it to your doctor while going for Tummy tuck surgery in Dubai.
- “LABP” or Lipoabdominoplasty is a combination of mini tummy tuck and traditional procedure. It also uses 3-D liposuction to achieve a flat tummy and get rid of love handles. This also helps to sculpt the waist for a flattering waistline. The first step is a liposuction procedure which gets rid of excess fat from the area. Then an incision is made, and the excessive tissue is tightened and sutured into place.
- Reverse abdominoplasty removes the excessive skin located above the navel and around the upper abdominal area. The incision made under the breast helps in tightening the skin by removing excess skin.
- Circumferential abdominoplasty is perfect for patients who have lost excessive weight. This procedure will help lift and tighten the excess skin that is left sagging around the stomach, on the buttocks, back, and sides. The incision is cleverly made around the waistline going from front to back. This enables the removal of loose skin and lifting of the buttocks.
- The Fleur de Lis abdominoplasty is a very complicated and long procedure for skin removal both below and above the belly button. It is usually seen in the case of 50lbs or more of weight loss. Excessive skin located in both horizontal and vertical directions is removed by incisions made along the center of the abdomen and in the bikini line.
This procedure is beneficial for women who have had multiple pregnancies. In such cases, there is excess skin with loss of elasticity. An abdominal hernia or separation of the rectus also causes the abdomen to protrude out. However, this procedure should only be done when a woman is done having children. Any subsequent procedures will undo the results of the Tummy Tuck Surgery. This surgery is also a popular choice among people who have undergone bariatric surgery. After losing weight (50lb or more), you generally end up with excessive flaps of loose and sagging skin in the abdominal areas or/and waistline. This procedure helps to eliminate those extra inches. However, it is important to undergo surgery under a qualified and experienced surgeon. In some cases, liposuction or another procedure is more suitable.
The effects are deemed to be permanent following a tummy tuck. It's going to be more secure and stronger for the abdominal wall.
As long as there is no excess weight gain and upcoming pregnancies, the result of the tummy tuck surgery must be long-lasting. If there is a pregnancy or excess weight gain, the rectus skin and muscles will stretch out again. The effects of the previous surgery will be undone.
If the patient had major surgery and requires intensive care, then they need to stay in the hospital for more than a night or two after Tummy tuck in Dubai. But most surgeries are performed on an outpatient level. Either way, the patient has to see the surgeon regularly for check-ups and wound management during their recovery period. The first 24- 48 hours post-surgery are crucial for fitting a compression garment, removing drains and dressings. You won’t be able to return to work or normal activities and exercise for at least two weeks after Tummy tuck in Dubai. Although moderate walking is encouraged immediately post-surgery, you still cannot drive. You can resume a vigorous exercise regime only after six weeks or so and do moderate exercise only within three to four weeks. Generally, a patient must entirely recover within four to six weeks of their Tummy tuck surgery in Dubai and start with the normal life.
For weeks or months following a tummy tuck, certain individuals have numbness or a pulling feeling, although this is usually common and mostly disappears over time. The swelling and bleeding may take up to three months to go down entirely, and it may take longer than that for the mark to disappear.
Dressings will be placed on the stomach immediately post-surgery. At the site of incisions, small drains are used to expel the fluid. The drains will usually be removed within 24-48 hours after surgery. Compression garments, at this point, replace the dressings to help avoid fluid build-up. You must wear the compression garment for at least six weeks. However, the particulars may vary depending upon your specific case of Tummy tuck in Dubai.
To promote healing, patients are generally encouraged to walk around just after a few hours of surgery. As with any surgery, you will experience some discomfort and pain after going through Tummy tuck in Dubai. With a proper pain management plan, the pain will be manageable to some extent. Your surgeon will also put you on some anti-biotic to avoid infection.
The use of abdominal muscles can create unnecessary pain. To avoid the pain, a nurse will be able to teach the right posture to sit and walk. This will enable minimal engagement of the abdominal muscles.
You can either go home on the same day if you have a less intensive surgery like the mini tummy tuck or stay in the hospital for more intensive procedures under Tummy tuck in Dubai (like Fleur de Lis abdominoplasty and Circumferential). Even after discharge, the patient has to regularly follow up with the surgeon to care for the healing wound.
You can only shower after 48- 72 hours of surgery and avoid vigorous physical activities for at least six weeks. Complete recovery from generally needs at least four to six weeks and can take longer for more intensive procedures. It’s better to ask the expert for Tummy tuck in Dubai in advance.
You must talk to a well-qualified plastic surgeon and discuss your case before going for Tummy tuck in Dubai. Always tell the doctor about your expectations from the surgery and how you hope it can change your appearance. Ensure that you understand the risks and benefits related to this surgery. Discuss any medical conditioner or medications you might have with your surgeon for Tummy tuck in Dubai. The specialist will then determine whether you are fit enough to undergo surgery without any health complications or not. Discussion about allergic reactions with your doctor and the accurate cause of the skin sagging (pregnancy or excessive weight loss) is important to determine.