High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is a non-invasive and non-surgical skin Lift treatment that makes use of highly focused ultrasound for facelift and skin tightening. This helps to promote the rejuvenation of collagen that immensely improves your skin health, helping you achieve a more youthful appearance for your skin and neck. This treatment is ideal for people with sagging skin who don’t want to go for an invasive treatment. With zero downtime and no pain, you can do this treatment and go ahead with your normal routine immediately after the treatment.
HIFU Treatment, mainly targets the inner layers of the skin, boosting collagen and elastin production. This treatment is widely in demand, because it is quick and painless, providing effective results within the very first session. We at Bizrahmed provide cost-effective HIFU treatment in Dubai with the latest technology called Ulfit, which is a two in one Hifu technology for face and body skin tightening.
This technology is highly recommended by an expert because of its ability to be a high peak power applicator for face tightening and lifting. This technology is the first and only body applicator with pain control mode and circular pulsing motion.
Why Ulfit For HIFU Treatment In Dubai?
- Impressive Results
- 2 In One HIFU
- Special Pain Control Mode
- 30% Faster
- Single-Handed Control
- Zero Downtime
- Colour Blind.
Benefits of HIFU Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Skin smoothing & Skin tightening.
- Non surgical and non invasive method improving face wrinkles and lines.
- Easily enhances jawline definitions.
- Zero downtime
- Safe Procedure
- Painless effective procedure
- Faster recovery time with minimal complications.
- No scarring or stretch marks.
- Long lasting results.
- Convenient and cost effective treatment.
- Enhanced blood flow to skin.
- Boosts Elastin and Collagen production.
Who are the Ideal Candidates for HIFU in Dubai
- If you don’t want to undergo a surgical treatment.
- If you have saggy or loose skin.
- If you want to improve your skin’s texture and tone.
- Older people with extensive skin laxity.
- For people who want to get rid of damaged skin.
- You want a glowing and vibrant skin.
- If you wish to get rid of your dead and damaged skin.
If you want to look beautiful and young
Look more younger with HIFU treatment
Wrinkle reduction, lifting of the cheeks, and a more youthful look are the guaranteed results after the HIFU treatment. The best part of the treatment is improved confidence and a positive approach to life. You can get this cost effective HIFU treatment in Dubai from Bizrahmed, UAE with our expert dermatologists
HIFU Treatment Procedure
- The HIFU treatment will approximately take 1-2 hours based on the severity of the sagging skin and the treatment area.
- The skin of the treatment area will be thoroughly cleansed by the specialist, to remove all the dust and impurities.
- An ultrasound gel associated with any anesthetic cream will be then applied to the specific area just before the treatment, to reduce any discomfort or soreness.
- A HIFU device will then be used to distribute ultrasound energy to the treatment area of the skin, and this will be done by setting it into the correct angle using a HIFU viewer.
- The high frequency ultrasound beams produced from the device penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, thus stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- At this stage, you might feel slight pricking of the skin, tingling or warmth.
- The increase in these proteins (collagen and elastin) results in tighter and firmer skin.
Post Treatment Results from HIFU treatment
- The initial result will be visible immediately after the treatment, while the complete results will be achieved within the first three months, and also would last longer.
- The collagen and elastin production rises immensely, just after session 1 of the treatment and the results will keep becoming visible after the treatment.
- Your skin will look more healthier, younger, and stronger without any artificial and unnatural drastic effects.
- Since there is no downtime, the patient can resume their daily activities immediately after the treatment, and in some rare cases there could be some mild soreness in the treated area, which will fade away quickly.
You are recommended to follow the below mentioned instructions after your HIFU Treatment in Dubai to achieve the optimal results of the treatment.
- Take good care of your skin, and avoid excessive exposure to sunlight by applying any sunscreen with high SPF content.
- Avoid hot showers until the treatment side effects subside.
- The skin should be well hydrated using a moisturizer, after the treatment.
- Difficult activities like running or swimming should be avoided following the treatment.
If you want a non-invasive or non-surgical skin tightening and skin rejuvenation at cost effective rates then choose HIFU Treatment in Dubai. With minimal pain and guaranteed quick results, we at Bizrahmed use the latest technologies to make your treatment hassle free and best effective for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatments of HIFU do you need?
The number of treatment sessions required is completely based on your skin laxity, your body’s response to the ultrasound energy, and your ability to build collagen. At Bizrahmed, we will be recommending you the treatment sessions required, after evaluating the insights of your first session.
How long does HIFU face lift in Dubai last?
The treatment is recommended to last between 12-18 months from a single session. It could even last longer based on the aftercare given to your skin, post the treatment.
How painful is HIFU Treatment?
HIFU treatment is minimally painful as no needles are involved and is non invasive treatment. With this treatment downtime, swelling and pain are way lesser than the other treatments.
How often can HIFU be done?
For optimal results, it is recommended to go for 2 sessions initially. The next session can be done post first three months after the treatment. Also, you should take care of the maintenance of the treatment after 10-12 months post the treatment.
How much HIFU treatment cost in Dubai?
The price of HIFU treatment in Dubai depends on various factors, and hence is quoted upon consultation. You could get connected to us, at Bizrahmed to know the accurate cost of the complete treatment for you.
Is HIFU a surgical procedure?
HIFU is a non-surgical procedure which does not involve anesthetics, cutting or invasive techniques.