What is Scalp Micropigmentation Treatment?
Scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) is now known as one of the most creative and effective non-surgical treatments for hair loss or baldness, providing an additional styling choice for those who do not want to undergo or who are not candidates for hair transplant surgery.
Often known as “Medical Hairline Tattoo,” Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a cosmetic treatment performed in Dubai that involves no donor hair, no medications, no concealers, and no topical lotions. And the best thing is that because it is a non-invasive operation, there is no downtime, no healing duration, and it is virtually pain-free.
Who should perform Scalp Micropigmentation Treatment?
People all over the world face the issue of hair loss. When hair loss takes a toll, the person’s look changes. Scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) or hair tattoo in Dubai is a non-surgical, simple, cost-effective, and short-term procedure. People with the following problems are widely accepted:
- Low density
- Scars and burns
- Female hair loss
- Male pattern baldness
- Bad effects of a treatment
- Along with hair transplants.
Why to choose Bizrahmed?
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo in Dubai is successfully be done at Bizrahmed. One can have the following benefits by taking Micropigmentation (SMP) from Bizrahmed, Dubai:
- It provides the hairline with the definition
- It executes big cosmetic corrections
- It thickens the general appearance of hair on the scalp
- It offers long-lasting and natural-looking outcomes.
- It is a procedure that is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- Maintenance is not needed by the individual who takes it.
- It causes negligible damage, and no healing time exists.
- Bizrahmed, Dubai offers the best scalp micro-pigmentation (SMP) treatment at the lowest possible rates
Who is the Candidate for Scalp Micropigmentation?
An individual with bald spots or hair thinning could be a good candidate for Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo. If any of the above apply to you, you should try Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) treatment:
- You’ve got birthmarks and burns
- You’re suffering from Alopecia
- You want to change the look of the scalp
- You cannot or do not wish to take a hair transplant
- You are a shaved head person who wants to develop a particular hairline.
Benefits and Results of Scalp Micropigmentation
The most important advantage of Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or hair tattoo is that the effects are permanent and flexible. You get the same shape and density of the hairline you like, but you can still refresh the procedure later. If the conditions, desires, or degree of hair loss change, you can also change the shape and density of the pigment. Also, if you don’t like the replicated hairline, you should still get rid of the pigment forever. You would need a laser session for that reason.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines for Scalp Micropigmentation?
Following are the pre-operative Care guidelines for Scalp Micro-pigmentation SMP or Hair Tattoo in Dubai:
- Wash your hair with a soft, non-abrasive shampoo on the day of the operation. Do not put any gels, hair sprays, powders, or fibres on your scalp on the day of treatment.
- After washing the scalp, moisturize the skin with some sort of skin moisturizer to keep the skin moisturized. This will cause the ink to be fully absorbed.
- Refrain from sun tanning to prevent skin burning and peeling.
- Preparation for the scalp – Please do not use a scalp razor on the day of treatment. Shave or cut your hair 48 hours before the planned treatment. We must see all the native hair so that we can combine the hair follicles properly. Any redness, breakout, or scalp inflammation will require your appointment to be cancelled and rescheduled.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Scalp Micro-pigmentation?
Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair tattoo in Dubai is a simple process that does not require a lot of aftercare. However, patients should follow a few easy tips after the operation to heal easily and without pain.
Some general post-op instructions for Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo in Dubai are given below:
- No Scalp Rubbing : Do not rub or massage your head directly after treatment. You should stop needlessly touching the scalp for at least a week after the operation.
- No head washing : Do not wash your head for a few days or as recommended by your provider. The dye used in the SMP procedure for hair loss is lifelong and does not wash in the shower. However, it takes some time to stabilize in the field where it was injected.
- No Sunshine Exposure : Solar exposure is strictly forbidden 3-4 weeks after treatment. UV rays of sunlight are toxic to the pigment as well as to the eyes. Do not expose the pigmented region to direct sunlight for at least 3-4 weeks. After that, as always, you should enjoy the sun.
How is the procedure performed?
Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair tattoo treatment in Dubai requires the administration of highly advanced pigments to the surface of the scalp. A doctor uses various types of needles to build the illusion of a whole head of shaved hair. This highly advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation injects pigments into the skin of the scalp. Pigments are sprayed at different depths of penetration and angles to mimic the normal, more youthful head of the hair.
A variety of colors are used to create a precise combination of shades that complement the actual hair on the patient’s head. The skin color of the patient is closely studied before choosing a well-blended pigment. Scalp Micro-pigmentation in Dubai helps to create a simulation of real hair follicles and micro hair.
Preparing for Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) Treatment
No special preparation is required for Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo treatment in Dubai. Patients are asked to come to the clinic with a freshly cleaned scalp. Also, stop taking any valuables to the clinic.
What can Micropigmentation (SMP) do for you?
In Dubai, Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) can:
- recreate the look of a thicker and fuller head of hair.
- replicate a normal, youthful hairline.
- disguise hair thinning and bald spots arising from some sort of Alopecia.
- conceal the wounds of the scalp from burns and even from hair transplantation surgery.
- work in conjunction with surgical hair regeneration to provide additional hair density.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) Is An Ideal Solution For:
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo in Dubai is an ideal solution for:
- Male Pattern Baldness or Androgenetic Alopecia
- Minimizing the hairline
- Thinning of hair
- Totalise Alopecia/Universal Alopecia
- Complete or partial hair loss
- Camouflage of scar/birthmark
- Hair transplant scarring
How Many Sessions Are Needed?
Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair tattoo in Dubai has typically performed over 2-3 sessions. However, it can differ from person to person, depending on the following aspects:
- Width of baldness
- the extent of the field to be covered
- The optimal density of hair
There are some of the considerations that could affect the outcomes of Scalp micro pigmentation in Dubai. However, there may also be other special considerations regarding particular patients.
How much it cost for SMP?
The cost of Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo in Dubai depends on many factors, such as other cosmetic procedures. However, it depends primarily on the region of the scalp that has to be covered by pigment.
Also, each clinic has different rates for Scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) or Hair Tattoo treatment in Dubai. During the initial consultation session, patients will negotiate the cost of hair tattoos with their doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
While most patients experience mild discomfort during the procedure – especially in its earlier stages – the discomfort typically becomes more tolerable as the session progresses. The pain or irritation involved with scalp micropigmentation performed in Dubai is identical to any other cosmetic treatment. Usually, the discomfort is mild, and most patients don't even feel it. In most cases, it burns worse than having a tattoo.
Scalp micropigmentation is effective in treating hair loss for both men and women. Like men, women can suffer from balding as they lose hair due to events such as childbirth, surgery, stress, and more.
Scalp micropigmentation has no side effects. Note: your scalp will be little red after treatment, and the dots will be darker and larger as your skin begins to heal.
There is no down time or recovery period following a scalp micropigmentation treatment, although slight redness on the skin from each treatment may last between 24-48 hours. Many patients return to work the next day and the basic time table between treatments is seven days.
You can wash your hair after 24 hours of mesotherapy with your routine shampoo.
Scalp micropigmentation or SMP or Hair Tattoo in Dubai is a semi-permanent solution for hair loss. Generally, the effects of scalp micropigmentation last around 2 years. After that, the color continues to fade and gradually fades. A follow-up session would also be needed.
The cost of scalp micropigmentation or SMP or Hair Tattoo in Dubai ranges from patient to patient. It depends on different factors, such as the skill of the specialist, the number of sessions needed, the preferred facility and the type of procedure, etc. Your doctor will help you decide the exact cost
Once the pigment is applied in the scalp using micro-needles, it can give the appearance of tiny hair, like stubble on the head. With the aid of Scalp micropigmentation or SMP in Dubai, the head gives the appearance that you have a short buzz cut.
Several clinics offer Scalp Micropigmentation or SMP in Dubai. Bizrahmed is one of the best clinics that provide this treatment. Our expert doctors and dedicated workers can guarantee that the whole operation is carried out as smoothly as possible
Yeah, Scalp micropigmentation or SMP performed in Dubai may look very genuine. However, it just looks true if it's done correctly. So, make sure that you pick an experienced and trustworthy doctor to administer the operation.
Not necessarily that. If you need to add density to thinning hair or cover bald areas, shaving is not mandatory. However, for Scalp Micropigmentation treatment in Dubai, a completely shaved head is very common.
Scalp micropigmentation is known to be semi-permanent. While it has the potential to survive for around 2-3 years, the treated area can fade over time. However, if the Scalp micropigmentation in Dubai is performed properly, the color can only be lightened and not altered.