Hair Loss Treatment Dubai
About Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment: A Non-Surgical Option To Fight Balding
Back To Work
- Hair loss treatment is a very modern procedure that has been used elsewhere as a method of healing injuries. It is often also used as a cosmetic treatment for the face too.
- Another factor in why hair loss treament has become so popular for patients looking to restore hair is that this is a “natural” way to restore hair.
- Hair loss treatment stimulate hair follicles and can be performed every month depending on how much hair growth is required.
- Hair loss treatments can be used in tandem with hair transplantation to help accelerate hair growth. The treatments should be performed on average, every 4 to 6 weeks for three sessions. Further treatments will be evaluated by the end of the fourth month.
Who Should Have a Hair Loss Treatment?
Hair Loss Treatment is a great solution for both men and women, especially when hair transplant surgery is not an option. Hair loss treatment will help stimulate new hair growth in men who suffer from androgenic alopecia (known as male pattern baldness) and women who suffer from female pattern baldness.
Hair Loss Treatment Procedure
- What hair loss treatment does is use your own blood cells in a way that only the enriched cells that contain various types of proteins remain.
- The blood is spun in a centrifuge and the plasma is separated and then removed from the rest of the blood.
- These platelets are then concentrated to 3x the normal blood value. This is then followed by an injection of the blood cells into your scalp area.
- No medications are required for pre or post procedure.
- The procedure requires just a few injections into the scalp area where the hair is currently thinning.
- Dr. Aoife Turner applies a topical anesthetic to the scalp, an hour before the procedure, to minimize any minor discomfort from the injections.
- The procedure will take approximately 30 minutes from the time your blood is drawn until the plasma is injected into your scalp.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should do Hair Loss treatments?
People with poor hair growth and weak hair are ideal candidates for hair loss treatments. The treatment is also beneficial for those suffering from alopecia.
How much does Hair Loss Treatments cost?
The Cost vary based on your needs, but on average hair loss treatment, procedures are recommended once a month for three sessions and the price depends on the treatment area that will be subjected for the injection, during each session.
When can you expect the results from Hair Loss Treatments?
It generally takes 6-9 months to start seeing visible results after hair loss treatments.
How long does a Hair Loss Treatment take?
It is done during a simple office visit and would take about 30-45 minutes.
Is there any consultation fee for hair loss treatment?
There is no fee or charge, in fact, we provide free consultation for most of our services. You can call us at +971 43444688 and book your free appointment now.
Is Hair Loss Treatment safe?
Hair loss treatments are quite safe and one of the most recommended alternatives for people seeking natural healing without the use of surgery or medication. This procedure is performed from the patient’s own blood, and hence there is no or less chance of allergy, hypersensitivity, or foreign-body reactions.
Is there a downtime after Hair Loss Treatments?
There is no activity restriction after hair loss treatments. You may shower, shampoo, condition your hair normally as you do, after recommended hours prior to the treatment and resume normal, daily, and athletic activities.
From where can I get Hair Loss Treatments?
The hair loss treatments can be performed at our branches in Dubai and London. In fact, all our surgeries and treatments can be done in either of the locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments, and injectables.