Permanent Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai
Skin Whitening in Dubai is an effective cosmetic procedure that intends to enhance the skin’s tone by lightening the dark spots of the skin. Most skin whitening treatments aim to remove the birthmarks and blemishes by reducing the amount of melanin which gives dark shades to the skin. Melanin is a pigment that is responsible for giving color to the human body parts including skin, hair, and eyes. Skin brightening, skin helping, and skin fading allude to the act of utilizing concoction substances as a part of an endeavor to help skin tone or give an even skin appearance by decreasing the melanin focus on the skin. A few chemicals have appeared to be successful in skin brightening, while some have ended up being to be dangerous or have sketchy security profiles, adding to the contention encompassing their utilization and effects on certain ethnic gatherings.
Following are the skin flaws, which Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai can permanently treat:
- Pigmentation either around your lips, eyes, or forehead.
- Acne scars.
- Sunburned or damaged skin.
- Dark patches on the skin
- Overall dark and dull skin.
- Age spots like wrinkles, laugh lines, and dark circles.
Who is an ideal candidate for skin whitening?
Skin whitening treatment in Dubai is an effective procedure for almost all men and women who want to improve the complexion of their skin. The treatment effectively improves the appearance of skin by improving the following conditions:
- Acne Scars.
- Dark patches on your skin.
- Sun-damaged skin.
- Age spots.
- Overall dull and dark skin.
Skin Lightening Procedure at Bizrahmed, Dubai
Skin lightening in Dubai at Bizrahmed is done in the following steps:
- An outpatient setting is used to perform the procedure.
- A specific laser is utilized for this purpose. Different types of lasers are available, and your doctor will tell you which one you should get.
- Firstly, the targeted area is cleansed, and a cooling gel is applied to it.
- Then a laser beam is passed through the skin which reaches the deep layers of your skin and boosts collagen production.
- It also destroys the dark spots and lightens the skin tone.
Skin Lightening Procedure at Bizrahmed, Dubai
Skin lighteners contain a dynamic fixing or a blend of fixings that diminishes the measure of melanin in the skin where it is connected. The most generally utilized fixing as a part of skin lighteners sold in the U.S. is hydroquinone. The FDA manages the utilization of hydroquinone in the U.S. Over-the-counter skin lighteners can contain up to 2% hydroquinone. Dermatologists can compose remedies for lighteners that contain 4%-6% hydroquinone.
It’s critical to check with your specialist before utilizing an item with hydroquinone and to take after the specialist’s bearings precisely. Other skin lighteners use medications, for example, steroids and retinoic corrosive, which originates from vitamin A, as dynamic fixings. Also, some skin lighteners use normal fixings, for example, kojic corrosive that originates from an organism – and arbutin, a compound found in different plants.
At Bizrahmed in Dubai, we offer the best and highest quality skin whitening treatments that yield guaranteed results.
Treatment Options Offered We Offer
Several treatment options are available for skin whitening in Dubai at Bizrahmed. These options include:
Topical skin lightening or bleaching creams are the first options for improving the tone of dark and dull skin. Topical treatment is the least expensive and non-invasive option for improving the complexion of the skin. Some topical agents bring a minor improvement in the tone of the skin, but most of the topical creams are almost ineffective. The drawbacks of skin whitening creams are that their effects last for a shorter time and they carry long-term side effects.
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that is effective for treating several cosmetic conditions including dull, dark, and uneven tone of the skin. Light microdermabrasion is used to remove the outermost layer of unwanted skin revealing lighter and brighter skin. It is also effective for treating sun damage, acne scarring, or dark pigmentation blotches. Optimal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
Dermabrasion works in the same manner as microdermabrasion does but it is harsher and a bit more painful. This procedure involves the use of a wire brush to remove the damaged upper layers of skin, revealing healthy and lighter skin. It also requires multiple sessions.
Chemical peeling is the procedure that involves applying chemical solutions on the skin to peel off the damaged layers and reveal bright and evenly toned skin. It is considered the most effective procedure.
Laser Skin Whitening
In this technique, lasers are used to remove the sun-damaged skin and to control the production of melanin pigment. It also increases collagen production thus making your skin bright. The machine used to perform laser skin whitening is Asclepion-Spectra.
Benefits of Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai
Some of the benefits of skin whitening treatment in Dubai are;
- It is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
- No anesthesia is required before treatment.
- It is an almost pain-free procedure.
- It is a simple and quick procedure that requires less than an hour.
- It is a customized treatment and can be tailored according to the requirements of the patient.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
Pre-Procedural Care: Skin Lightening Treatment
You should prepare for the procedure if you need the best results. Following are a few steps that you should follow.
- Smoking should be stopped.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or at least limit it.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any specific medications.
- Inform your doctor in case of having any allergies.
Post-Procedural Care: Skin Whitening Treatment
The post-treatment guidelines for skin whitening treatment include:
- Washing the concerned area with chemical-free soaps and dabbing very gently.
- For your full recovery, it is advised that you make use of certain maintenance products such as regularly apply aloe Vera gel or petroleum jelly to give a soothing and cooling effect.
- A layer of scabs and crusts may form on the treated area so it is advised that you do not touch or pick these areas.
- Take painkillers to reduce swelling.
- Apply sunscreen for at least six months to prevent darkening or sunburn because the skin at this stage becomes extremely sensitive.
Expected Results- Skin Lightening Treatment in Dubai
The main benefit of skin lightening is smooth and fair looking skin. Since everyone is different, the expected results of a pigmentation treatment might vary from person to person, but benefits typically include:
- Increased confidence
- Smooth skin
- Fair looking skin
- Glowing and radiant skin
- Better looking skin
Skin Whitening Treatment Cost
The cost of a skin whitening treatment again depends on the
- Type of procedure, your surgeon will be using.
- The amount of melanin that has to be reduced.
- The expertise of Clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every single person has a different skin tone and faces a different kind of skin problem. Due to these reasons, the cost of whitening treatment in Dubai varies from person to person. On the other hand, different clinics have different cost structures. So it is advised to visit Bizrahmed or call us if you want to know the exact cost of the procedure in your case.
The results of bleaching agents and chemical peels are not permanent. However, laser treatments offer a relatively long-term solution for skin lightening. Laser treatment can permanently remove tattoos and birthmarks but not tan and melisma.
Skin lightening is used when the method is more gradual and the effect less obvious while whitening is used to describe a more aggressive technique.
Most commonly, brightening is used to mean lightening, fading, or, in its most extreme cases, bleaching. Brightening is also used to describe products that may block the production of pigment and/or lift pigment out of the skin (think dark spots from the sun or acne scars).
Fruits to Eat Daily for Glowing Skin are:
- Oranges. Daily Vitamin C intake is mandatory for radiant skin.
- Papaya. Carica papaya or simply 'papaya' as most of us call it, is a naturally moisturizing agent that helps keep your skin hydrated and soft when used topically.
Easy Remedies to Get Fair and Glowing Skin Instantly is:
- Banana and Honey. Bananas are the powerhouse of vitamins A, B, and E.
- Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar. Here's another whitening treatment to uplift your skin and give it that extra bit of radiance.
- Lemon. We're sure you must have heard that lemon is a staple of skin whitening.
- Orange Peel Pack.
- Egg White.
In most cases, the lightening of skin should be seen after four weeks of treatment. Sometimes it may take longer to see any change, but if no bleaching effect is seen after three months of treatment, you should stop using hydroquinone.
The recovery period of the procedure varies depending on the method used. If chemical peels are used, then deep peels require an extended recovery period as compared to light and medium chemical peels. The severity of side effects also depends on the chemical used for peeling. You may feel a stinging and burning sensation on your skin immediately after the procedure. You may also experience redness, swelling, and crusting that may last for a couple of days.
Yes, skin lightening treatments such as laser, chemical peels, and lightening injections are considered safe as they aim to reduce the production of melanin in the skin. However, it is advisable to consult a certified dermatologist to know which skin lightening treatment option is best for you.
As you age, the skin loses its ability to repair itself, and the damage caused over the years may result in an accumulation of melanin in the upper layers and a darker skin tone than before.
Different complications may occur as a result of skin whitening in Dubai. These complications include:
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Skin dryness
- Change in skin texture.