Ageing, skin issues, sun and sometimes even heredity can lead to inconsistencies of the skin on the face as well as the rest of the body. These textural abnormalities result in skin breakout scarring, wrinkles, pigmentation, sunspots and prominent veins.
- The skin generally loses its freshness and firmness, and may appear strained.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure that helps rejuvenate the skin, reducing the effects of ageing and skin disorders.
- Skin Rejuvenation Dubai treatment offered at the Bizrah Day Surgery Medical Center is effective, safe and convenient. To determine the ideal candidates for skin rejuvenation laser treatment, our cosmetic surgeons first conduct a thorough evaluation and consultation. Not everyone is ideal for laser facial rejuvenation.
- Certain skin types can easily accept the treatment and the procedure can reduce the wrinkles and lines, as well as the irregular skin pigmentation and scarring. On the other hand, it can have a reverse affect on the patients with definite skin types. Fractional laser resurfacing may, in fact, worsen such a patient’s facial appearance.
Ideal Candidates for Laser Skin Resurfacing
If you are looking for skin resurfacing Dubai center, then book an appointment at the Bizrah Day Surgery Medical Center. Owned by Dr. Bashar Bizrah, the leading cosmetic surgeon in Europe and Middle East, he carries a detailed investigation and consultation sessions to nominate a candidate.
It is an effective procedure for patients with wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, lines and superficial facial scars. The ideal candidate should have the following attributes
- An elastic, oil-free skin
- Skin that is not prone to scarring after minor surgery
- Person is not taking any prescribed medication for existing health conditions
- Patients with lighter skin tones
- A person with realistic expectations
The Expected Results
Skin revival results and recuperation fluctuates according to the type of laser that is being used. The measure of area that the patient wishes to have treated also helps determine the success of treatment. A mild laser skin revival treatment may decrease the presence of a few blemishes and may require minimum recuperation time.
The types of lasers are divided into two categories – Ablative and Non-Ablative Lasers. Ablative lasers are more like plastic surgery and invasive. They remove the top layer of the skin and the surface will initially appear red as it repairs itself.
Non-Ablative Lasers are less invasive as heat is used to stimulate the cells that thicken the underlying collagen. It overall improves the skin tone, its firmness and elasticity. Since the procedure doesn’t remove the layer of the skin, there is minimal redness and swelling.
During the procedure a combination of cooling sprays, laser frequencies and techniques is used to achieve perfect result. The cost of treatment varies according to the procedure and also from patient to patient. Quite a complicated and delicate procedure, a patient should never compromise on the cost and surgeons when opting for Laser Skin Rejuvenation. Choose the best for your skin.