Laser Hair Removal in Dubai
Do you suffer from excess hair? Are you tired of wasting time on shaving, waxing, and tweezing only to end up with rough, dry skin filled with razor bumps and ingrown hairs? We have a solution for you at Bizrahmed. Offering the most effective and safe laser hair removal for the best laser hair removal in Dubai. This permanent treatment will give you guaranteed results and silky-smooth skin all over your face and body.
Why Choose Laser Hair Removal For Treatment Of Unwanted Hair?
- Permanent solution for unwanted hair
- Can be performed on all parts of the body, including face
- Targets ingrown hair and keratosis paralysis
- No recovery period or downtime
- Provides silky-smooth skin with no irritation
- Long-lasting and instant results
- Boosts confidence at minimal discomfort
We offer the best and most advanced machines in the world at Bizrahmed Dubai. Using Candela Gentle Max Laser, we ensure to provide our patients with the best techniques to ensure they achieve the best results that keep them coming for more.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Laser Hair Removal works on all parts of the body. It is equally effective for both men and women, as you can enjoy the best results without any pain or discomfort. Before going in for the procedure, your surgeon will assess your skin condition. The best candidates for hair removal treatment are with darker hair as it contains melanin which absorbs the laser.
Are you the ideal candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Permanent laser hair removal in Dubai is a procedure that can be done for almost anyone that wants to get rid of unwanted hair, whether male or female. However, there are a few characteristics that the potential candidate must not have:
- Not pregnant
- Not breastfeeding
- Not suffering from any skin diseases
- Not suffering from any chronic illnesses.
- Not tanned
- No Henna
- No Moroccan Bath.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
- The first step consists of the treatment site to be completely cleaned to avoid any dirt, makeup, or buildup to interfere between the laser and skin during the session.
- The second step consists of the removal of the hair using the handheld laser device. The laser targets the dark pigment of the hair and heats up the root of the hair prohibiting the ability of the follicle to regrow.
- Step three consists of coating your skin with a cooling gel to cool the skin and prevent any irritation. An antibiotic cream is also applied to minimize the risk of infections.
The session is afterwards concluded, and you will be able to book your next session around 4 weeks later. The results are instant however multiple sessions are needed to enjoy permanent and long-lasting results. The number of sessions will vary from person to person depending on the density of the hair and skin type.
Pre-Treatment Care Of Laser Hair Removal
- Two weeks prior to your session, you should refrain from tanning. It is strictly prohibited as it minimizes the contrast between your skin and hair and makes it difficult for the laser to pick up.
- All alternative methods of hair removal should be stopped, except for shaving.
- Shaving the day before the session is essential.
- Do not apply any creams, skincare products, or makeup on the day of your laser hair removal session.
Post-treatment care of laser hair removal:
The downtime or recovery period of laser hair removal is instant and easy. There are just a few post-treatment guidelines that should be followed regularly.
- Wear sunscreen regularly to prevent your skin from UV rays.
- Do not exfoliate the skin and or use any harsh treatments.
- Do not wax or tweeze between laser sessions. The only hair removal method allowed is shaving.
- Do not suntan or fake tan between sessions.
Things to Consider For Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal requires precision and skills, so make sure you choose the best cosmetic surgeon for the procedure. Never compromise on cost and facilities. The treatment does not require any recovery time and the patient can immediately resume routine activities. It is however strictly advised to avoid direct sunlight for at least a month after your last session. Redness and itching is normal after the procedure and discomfort can be minimized through ice packs and cold compresses. The gap between two sessions is mostly of four to six weeks. Patients are not to miss any session as it can affect the treatment process.
Results of Laser Hair Removal
After undergoing several sessions, your hair will progressively start to disappear. Once all of it is gone, you will enjoy a lifetime for hair-free, smooth, silky, and glowy skin. Contact Bizrahmed – one of the best hair laser removal clinics in Dubai.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Investing in laser will stop you from spending fortunes on waxing, shaving creams, and other hair removal methods. It is a onetime investment, that if done by the right clinic using the best machines, will guarantee you amazing results.
- You will stop worrying about hair and what to wear as you will have the ease of mind to always have hair-free smooth skin all year around.
- It is described by many as a painless procedure; however, some say there is mild discomfort. However, it is completely bearable and worth the discomfort.
- You will enjoy smooth and silky skin afterwards and razor bumps and ingrown hair will be things of the past.
- It is a completely safe procedure if done by professionals and has no side effects except for mild redness afterwards.
If you are looking for the best laser hair removal clinic in Dubai, Bizrahmed is your answer. We provide high-class standard services and treatments, using only the latest advanced machines and has the best team of health professionals to assist you. You will always feel at ease and in safe hands. For more information on our prices, laser hair removal packages, and more please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team will be on call to answer all your inquiries and concerns anytime.
Laser Hair Removal In Dubai At Bizrahmed
Before the treatment, the area with hair is covered with a gel and given special laser light. Your doctor decides which kind of laser is suitable for your skin type. It takes around 30 to 40 minutes to carry out the laser procedure and the patient hardly feels any discomfort. Laser treatment for hair removal is carried out by trained staff and is an extremely safe procedure.
Dr Bashar Bizrah and his expert team are renowned all over the world, especially for developing innovative techniques in cosmetic surgery. Together they have performed hundreds of such procedures, using modern machines and state-of-the-art equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The machines used will have a huge impact on price. Here at Bizrahmed, we provide the best machines to ensure a safe, pain-free, and effective procedure.
- The clinic and its reputation are important to consider since you should never comprise on quality and opt for something cheaper. This is regarding your largest organ - skin; therefore, you should take good care of it.
- The area to be treated and its hair density will also have an impact on price. The golden rule is always the smaller the area, the lesser would be the cost.
- Your skin colour and hair type will also make a difference, as a different machine may have to be used to pick up the light pigmentation of the hair.
For an accurate cost assessment for the treatment that you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us at Bizrahmed.