Dark Circles Treatment in Dubai
Dark Circles can be caused by a number of reasons. Lack of sleep, unhealthy diet, fatigue and allergies are some of the common factors. Sometimes they can aggravate already present dark circles under the eyes or can result in fresh ones. The main cause of dark circle formation is the lack of blood supply to the delicate area surrounding the eyes.
At Bizrahmed, our Carboxytherapy Eye Treatment Dubai team offers the state-of-the-art facilities and best post-op care. Dr. Bashar Bizrah is the leading cosmetic and plastic surgeon in the world. He has devised the dark circle treatment Dubai plan, keeping in mind the ethnic backgrounds of the patients he is working with.
Causes of Dark Circles
According to skin experts, dark circles can be caused by facial ageing, lack of sleep and lifestyle choices. Some of the main causes are:
- Loss of under eye volume
- Fast descent and volume loss in the cheeks
- Laxity of lower eyelid
- Thinning of skin under the eye
- Bulging under eye fat
- Excessive smoking
- Caffeine consumption
- Alcohol consumption
- Hyper-pigmentation caused by sun
- Sleep depravation
- Dietary deficiencies
- Medical conditions like thyroid and eczema
- Nasal congestion
Carboxytherapy Eye Treatment Dubai
It is difficult to conceal dark circles with conventional methods like home remedies, creams, and serums. They can reduce them but not cure them completely. Carboxytherapy is the latest treatment option to get rid of dark circles.
It involves injecting small doses of carbon dioxide under the eye area. Acting as a stimulator, carbon dioxide increases the blood supply and leads to the formation of new blood vessels. The increase in blood supply enhances the quality of the skin and its texture, causing the dark circles to gradually disappear.
Carboxytherapy is a safe procedure when performed by experts. Our dark circle under eyes treatment Dubai team is led by Dr. Bashar Bizrah. The procedure takes place under his set guidelines and the entire process is of 10 to 15 minutes. The results start to appear within a few weeks and follow-ups, touchups are required to maintain the results. With no side-effects, patients are now choosing this procedure to even get rid of puffy eyes and eye bags.
Dark circles treatment is ideal for those who wear glasses or have allergies. Offering promising results, they can enjoy clear and smooth skin. Book a consultation at the Bizrahmed to get a personal evaluation of your dark circles and general skin condition. Our highly competent cosmetic surgeons in Dubai offer the best dark circle treatment that will ensure long-lasting results.
Understanding Dark Circles
Most people have, at some point, noticed dark circles under their eyes. Dark circles under your eyes are a common problem that most individuals face before they reach their mid-twenties. Dark circles or under eye circles can happen due to a variety of reasons such as staying up late or being stressed out. Dark circles do not run a health risk and will usually disappear once you’ve changed your sleeping patterns or reduce your stress. However, this is not always the case. You may be stuck with permanent dark circles under your eyes.
It may be time to consider turning to a medical professional in Dubai to find a solution to your dark circle problems if you associate with any of the following:
- Tried changing your lifestyle and using home remedies to no
- You want to find an affordable, easy, and safe solution to your dark
- You find that your dark circles are affecting your social confidence and sense of well- being.
Having dark circles under your eyes make you feel self-conscious and distracts you from carrying on your day.
Dark Circle Treatment at Bizrahmed, Dubai
The procedures for most eye treatments in Dubai are painless. The swelling from the procedure will go down in only ten minutes, and there is no real recovery period. You’re able to continue with your daily activities as there is no need to stay in the hospital once your dark circle treatment in Dubai is complete. Usually, you will need between 2-10 treatments to completely achieve the look you want, depending on the treatment you choose. Here are the most common Dark Circle Treatments in Dubai.
- Chemical Peels – For dark circles in Dubai caused by hyperpigmentation, chemical peels will effectively fix your problem. Chemical peels remove the dark circle by reducing the pigmentation around your eye and boosting collagen
- Laser Treatment – Laser treatment tightens the sagging skin around your eye using laser energy which boosts collagen production. Laser treatment in Dubai will improve the texture and tone of your skin while eliminating any type of fine lines located around your
- Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers are an injectable filler in Dubai that works to reduce dark circles by pushing fatty tissue cells away from your eyes. This is an effective treatment for dark circles. However, this filler is not permanent and will need to be repeated every few months.
- Topical Eye Creams – Topical eye creams contain a component that bleaches your skin to reduce dark circles. Topical eye creams are a good solution for circles caused by the sun or pigmentation
- IPL Treatment – IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment in Dubai is primarily used to heal dark blue or purple eye circles that are caused by the appearance of blood
- Carboxytherapy – Carboxytherapy is a carbon dioxide treatment that aims to increase circulation to the under-eye circle areas to fix dark circles. Carbon dioxide causes blood vessel dilatation, inflammation and increased the blood flow to the skin which helps stimulate the dark circle area to fix the eye
Frequently Asked Questions
Which treatment is best for dark circles in Dubai?
The best treatment for under eyes depends on what you are trying to achieve with your treatment. At the Bizrahmed clinic in Dubai, we recommend using our cutting-edge Carboxytherapy Eye Treatment. We provide Carboxytherapy which is the most effective solution to reach your facial goals and alleviate your under-eye problems once and for all.
You can reach out to us at Bizrahmed for a consultation with our medical professionals to find the best custom solution that most suits you.
Dark Circle Signs & Symptoms?
Dark circles can show up for a variety of reasons. One of the most common signs of dark circles include unattractive blue veins surrounding the eyes. Once these blood vessels open, they start to pop through your skin, creating dark circles around the eyes. Another common sign of dark circles includes an increased deposition to melanin in the skin which can cause dark circles. The skin in the area below the eyes are the thinnest layer of skin on the body, and they in general are more prone to dark circles.
If you notice any of these signs of dark eyes, it is important to wait and see if they are temporary or permanent. Sometimes, these circles will clear up naturally in a few days or with simple lifestyle changes such as a fixed sleeping schedule or a better diet. However, if they don’t improve, they may be a last longer and, in such cases, you should be consulting a skin specialist or dermatologist at the earliest.
Basic facts you need to know about dark circles under the eyes?
- Dark Circles are not a health risk
- Dark Circles can be caused by a variety of health and environmental factors
- There are many dark circle treatments in Dubai that can be used to achieve the desired under eye
- Dark Circles can decrease your self-esteem and lower your social confidence and sense of well-being
What are the lifestyle factors and medical conditions that make the conditions of dark circle under eye worse?
Lifestyle factors such as excessive smoking, drinking, or eating processed foods can make eye circles or under eye circles worse. There are many medical conditions that can cause dark circles or under eye circles such as thyroid conditions, dermatitis, anemia, and hyperpigmentation.
Is there a medical procedure to remove dark circles in Dubai?
Yes, there are many procedures that can be used to remove dark circles in Dubai. The type of procedures you can choose from include:
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Treatment
- Dermal Fillers
- Topical Eye Creams
Dark Circle Post-Op Care in Dubai?
You will be able to get back to your daily life, immediately after the procedure. However, it is still important to follow common post-procedure instructions to make sure that your dark circle treatment in Dubai is as effective as possible. It’s important to stay as hydrated as possible after your procedure. You should try to wear strong sunscreen and avoid excessive exposure to the sun. If you have any pain after the surgery, you can use ice packs to decrease the bruising and any discomfort you may feel. Remember, your doctor will give you specific instructions on how to care for your dark circle eye treatment, and it is vital to follow these instructions.
Dark Circle Common Problems?
Dark Circles are a common problem that many people face and can be caused by a variety of environmental and lifestyle factors. Causes of dark circles may include:
- Poor Sleeping Habits – Not getting enough sleep or having an inconsistent sleep cycle can create dark circles under your
- Poor Lifestyle Habits – Many poor lifestyle choices such as excessive smoking, drinking and consuming processed foods can contribute to dark
- Allergies – Seasonal allergies cause an itching sensation in the eyes, pushing you to frequently rub your eyes. This can make your eyes feel puffy, red, and irritable and may cause dark circles under your
- Medical Conditions – There are many medical conditions that can cause dark circles under your eyes such as thyroid conditions, dermatitis, anemia, and hyperpigmentation of the
- Dehydration – The average human needs about half a gallon of water a day. Not properly hydrating your body can lead to dark circles under your
- Aging – Thinning of the skin around the eyes and the loss of fatty tissue in the face are part of the natural aging cycle. Under eye problems may appear because of those changes and will be more defined in older
- Genetics – Dark circles can be inherited from the family. If your family members all tend to have dark circles under their eyes, under eye problems might be hereditary for you.
Dark Circle Treatment Recovery in Dubai?
The amount of recovery time needed in Dubai for dark circle treatments depend on what procedure you want done. Many of the treatment options in Dubai are completed in under two hours, and do not require any type of downtime. This allows you to have the procedure and continue with your daily activities. You may feel some side effects from your procedure including sensitivity in the eye area, burning of the eyes, and soreness in the area of the treatment.
After your dark circle treatment in Dubai, you will have to book a follow-up appointment for additional sessions. It may take a few more visits to achieve the desired outcome. While the entire procedure is permanent, natural aging may affect the longevity of the treatment. The great news is that you can always opt for an additional dark eye treatment if this occurs. You can visit our clinic – Bizrahmed to get expert therapy for Dark Circle under eye treatment in Dubai.