What is body contouring?
Body contouring or Sculpting is a multidimensional fat reduction method with added features for a chiseled contour. Done through surgical and non-surgical procedures, the main aim of body contouring is to:
- remove excess fat from fat prone areas
- remove the excess skin creating an unaesthetic effect because of the fat loss
- contour and reshape the area to improve its visual appeal
In Dubai, body contouring treatment has always been popular because of its technological superiority in cosmetic therapy since its inception. The social media craze with the growing popularity of aesthetically pleasing contours has led to a surge in body toning treatments.
What are the different body contouring treatments?
Here are some popular options offered under body contouring treatment in Dubai
- Mesotherapy Also referred to as bio sculpting, Mesotherapy is a transdermal method of rejuvenating the skin using injection technology. It involves using fine needles into the middle layer or Mesoderm of the skin to improve blood circulation and repair the inflammatory conditions causing skin damage. Body contouring treatment in Dubai through Mesotherapy is performed by highly specialized dermatologists providing customized treatment regimens based on your skin type. Though non-surgical in origin, it is a popular method of body toning treatments in Dubai because of its success rate and relatively safe outcome. To know your options in body toning treatments in Dubai, get in touch with an expert doctor at Bizrahmed.
- Lipolysis Lipolysis is another popular body contouring treatment in Dubai. Lipolysis involves destroying the fat cells through laser, injection, or cryo technique. The various types of Lipolysis techniques are:
Laser Lipolysis (e.g., Zerona) is a non-invasive treatment using low-level laser therapy to dissolve fat cells. The abdomen, hips, and thighs are the most critical application points of the Zerona Laser. Patients have recorded an improved fat reduction in waists, hips, and thighs after 4-5 laser sessions.
CoolSculpting or Cryolipolysis uses fat reduction technology by using cold temperature on areas just below the dermal surface. It targets the subcutaneous fat located in the lower half of the body to achieve its fat reduction properties. It is considered a welcome option for people unable to opt for the surgical method of fat reduction or those wanting to lose fat in a specific region.
Injection Lipolysis uses chemically injected deoxycholic acid to aid in effective fat cell disruption and death. Used in procedures like Kybella, it usually targets areas like the double chin or lower chin far to achieve its functions. An FDA-approved treatment procedure is generally approved for use only in candidates with tight skin and overall good skin tone. These and a few others are some of the widely practiced body contouring treatments in Dubai popular because of their success rate and non-invasive procedures.
Apart from non-invasive methods, surgical body toning treatment is another essential body contouring treatment in Dubai practiced by renowned health care centers worldwide.
Liposuction Surgery (Surgical body contouring) Liposuction is the invasive method of body contouring through surgical removal of fat from excess fat regions of the body. It is performed under anesthetics and has a recovery period post-surgery. Surgeons advise Liposuction to individuals not satisfied with/not responding to non-invasive fat loss measures or lifestyle changes. The different types of Liposuction methods are:
. Tumescent Liposuction
-Does not require general anesthetics like other liposuction methods
-Shorter recovery period
-Comparatively less fat removed
. Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
– Liquifies fat cells before removal with the help of ultrasound technology combined with ultrasonic waves
– Fat-liquefaction reduces surgeon fatigue along with removing fat in a precise manner.
-Uses laser technology at various wavelengths to melt fat
– Has less downtime than traditional Liposuction.
– Used cannula with vibrating tip to break down fat
– Less intraoperative pain and surgeon fatigue associated with it
Body contouring surgery in Dubai is not limited to Liposuction. It includes other procedures like Micro-sculpting, Laser resurfacing, and Ultra slim. To get more information on such body contouring surgery in Dubai, contact Bizrahmed today.
What are the benefits of Body Sculpting?
When you go for an ideal clinic for body contouring surgery in Dubai, you rest assured of the following benefits.
- Targets multiple spots through one process
- Improved comfort
- Takes care of stubborn fat spots
- Safe technology
- Long-lasting results
Body contouring surgery in Dubai at Bizrahmed ticks all the above boxes with a holistic approach to the treatment plan. Our medical team ensures that your fat loss journey is customized and safe with satisfactory results.
Our body sculpting in Dubai is performed by a team of highly qualified medical personnel with years of practice in dealing with sculpting methods. Apart from the surgical efficacy of the medical team, a holistic approach to the patient’s condition with customized treatment protocol enables them to provide the best fat loss experience.
How to Choose the proper body contouring treatment in Dubai?
The choice of the correct body contouring surgery in Dubai and whether you can go for it can be made based on these five simple points.
– The BMI of your body The BMI of the candidate’s body should be 30 or less for a safe medical procedure. Only then can you proceed forward with body contouring treatment. Our experts in body contouring treatment in Dubai advise a lifestyle-based weight loss plan instead of a treatment protocol in cases of subjects with a BMI of more than.
– Ideal weight requirement It is essential to be 10 pounds within your ideal weight to proceed forward with your contouring treatment. This decides whether you can obtain satisfactory results with non-invasive body toning treatments or should expect a surgical treatment option for fat removal.
– Previous surgery history/ loose skin points Previous surgery history usually results in loose skin points that require abdominoplasty/ other surgical interventions for an efficient body contouring treatment. If you only have fat pockets without loose skin hangings, non-surgical treatment options are ideal for your fat loss treatment. Our surgeons in charge of body sculpting in Dubai at Bizrahmed usually decide on Coolsculpting or Liposuction based on the skin condition, overall health condition, and general expectations of the subject from the treatment.
– Patient requirements Every individual has a unique body type and fat type that affects their self-esteem with aesthetic appearance. Knowing what they want from their body contouring procedure makes it easier for the surgeon to chart a treatment plan for a weight loss regimen.
Before body contouring treatment in Dubai at Bizrahmed, the patient undergoes a thorough counseling session with the medical team. Factors like age, skin type, allergic conditions, and an approximate idea of results are discussed to prepare them for the treatment.
– Time limit of the patient Non-invasive methods have less recovery and are subsequently opted for by subjects who cannot take a lot of time off for their body contouring treatment. In situations where these methods are not feasible, prior information is provided to the subjects to decide whether to proceed with the treatment.
Body Sculpting Treatments At Bizrahmed, Dubai
– Body contouring treatment in Dubai at Bizrahmed is performed by highly qualified medical professionals with a wide range of experience in dealing with contouring treatments.
– Our surgeons are acclaimed worldwide with national and international credits for their work in plastic surgery and contouring treatment programs.
-We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that is considered one of the best for body sculpting in Dubai and its surrounding regions.
Our cost-effective treatment options and customized plans make it possible to obtain body sculpting in Dubai with long-lasting outcomes successfully.
What To Expect from A Body Contouring Procedure?
Non-surgical Body contouring process
– Pre-procedure precautions
– During the procedure, target areas are treated through laser, cryo, or injections
– Quick recovery
Surgical body contouring
– Presurgical precautions
– Anaesthetic induced surgery
– Longer recovery period
– Longer lasting results
The type of procedure dramatically influences the body contouring price in Dubai opted for by the patient. Alternatively, the price factor is considered by body sculpting clinics in Dubai before deciding on the final treatment plan. Non-surgical treatment options though inexpensive, require frequent repeat sessions and prove expensive in the long run. The surgical method, though expensive, is a one-time procedure and lasts a lifetime after completion. Body contouring price in Dubai at Bizrahmed is highly justified to benefit as many aspirants as possible.
What Areas Can Get Benefit from this Procedure?
- Upper arms
- Under arms
Body contouring treatment in Dubai at Bizrahmed ensures a successful contour procedure for all areas mentioned above with a customized treatment plan suited to users’ needs.
Ideal Candidates For Body Contouring
– You are above 18 years of age.
– You have body fat that is not responding to weight loss, lifestyle changes, or other treatment options.
– You have an ideal BMI or are within your goal weight.
– You are a non-smoker.
– You are not pregnant.
For the safety of the patient, several clinics offering body contouring treatment in Dubai stick to the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and select patients based on these factors.
The duration of body contouring is a variable factor and depends on conditions like
- The procedure you opted for
- The area of the body you underwent contouring (whether it is fat prone)
- Your age
- Skills of the surgeon
- Postoperative lifestyle changes made by you to maintain the contour.
The cost of the CoolSculpting method of body sculpting in Dubai depends on
- The target area was chosen for undergoing the procedure (chin, upper body, lower body)
- The skills of the surgeon
- The clinic / medical center in which you are undergoing treatment
- Number of sessions required with follow-up visits
If you decide to go for Body contouring in Dubai at Bizrahmed, you will receive customized treatment plan options to optimize your budget. We do that, keeping in mind the patient's financial status and actual requirements. We strive hard to provide the best body sculpting in Dubai to you at affordable prices without compromising the treatment quality.
Some of the best contouring procedures opted for by clinics specializing in body contouring treatment in Dubai are
- Cool Sculpting (Temperature based Fat reduction treatment)
- Thermage and Ulthera (well-known skin-tightening treatments)
- Emsculpt (Muscle Enhancing Treatment)
Body sculpting treatments work in getting rid of unwanted fat cells and reducing the appearance of fat on targeted areas of the body. But it does not help you lose weight or should be considered a weight-loss option.
Before a body sculpting in Dubai at Bizrahmed, a detailed leaflet with the information regarding pre- and post-surgical precautions is provided to the patients to understand their treatment plans better.
It's a common question amongst patients looking for body contouring surgery in Dubai. Non-invasive body contouring is a painless procedure with mild discomfort during the actual process. Invasive body contouring being performed through anesthetics is easy during the actual surgery, with discomfort experienced on wearing off of anesthetics.
Surgeons and medical teams, after a body contouring surgery in Dubai at Bizrahmed, take special care to make the patient comfortable and enable a speedy recovery period for the subject.
For non-invasive body contouring, the recovery is 2-3 weeks that is repeated after each treatment. For invasive methods, the overall recovery is that of 7 months. But it is a variable factor. Clinics providing body contouring in Dubai explain the recovery period with factors like systemic conditions and postoperative care affecting it to give a clear idea to the patient.
Common risks - bleeding, hair loss near incision sites, skin discoloration
Uncommon risks - nerve damage, damage to blood vessels, muscles, or organs, anesthetic risks
Our specialized infrastructure and the experienced medical team ensure that body contouring treatment in Dubai at Bizrahmed is performed efficiently without any adverse reactions diminishing the surgery aftereffects. Get in touch with our expert surgeon to acknowledge the risk of body contouring surgery in Dubai.
Non-surgical treatment options have results that build up on each other, because of which it becomes essential to get 2-3 repeat treatments for optimal results. On the other hand, surgical options last for almost 10 years after one procedure and are not required to be repeated.
Irrespective of the clinic you choose for body contouring surgery in Dubai, here are some basic steps you have to go through.
You are made to lie down in a supine/semi-supine position.
Sedatives/anesthetics are administered, or topical anesthetics are applied to the treatment portion.
Excess fat is treated/ removed through non-surgical/surgical measures.
The treated area is sutured/administered with antibiotics for symptomatic relief.
There is no age limit for Coolsculpting. If you are an ideal candidate for body contouring surgery in Dubai, you can obtain satisfactory results. Surgeons especially prefer body sculpting in Dubai through cool Sculpting because of its ability to effectively work safely on all age groups in men and women.