- Plastic Surgery
The demand for Tummy Tuck surgery in Dubai has continued to rise recently as more and more people become concerned about obtaining their ideal aesthetic look. It is commonly requested by mothers, particularly those who report loose skin around the abdominal area after delivering their children, and middle-aged men. Another reason for the popularity of tummy tuck surgery in Dubai is the amount of weight loss techniques that require restrictive diets and exercise regimens that leave individuals with excessive abdominal tissue. Tummy Tuck procedures are generally considered to give individuals a boost of confidence by helping to correct their perceived flaws. It allows them to not only wear the clothes they desire but also show off their skin confidently on a hot summer day. So, what exactly is a tummy tuck procedure?.
Tummy Tuck Procedure (Abdominoplasty)Tummy Tuck in Dubai is a surgical procedure which is also known as Abdominoplasty. It is conducted to remove the extra fatty tissues and skin around the abdominal area, along with the strengthening of the surrounding musculature. The surgeon starts by making careful incisions on specific places on your abdominal skin which have been marked accurately beforehand. The fatty tissues and excessive skin is usually removed in a horizontal, oval, or elliptical shape and it is then tightened via permanent sutures.
Are you a Good Candidate for Tummy Tuck Procedure?A Tummy Tuck in Dubai can be performed on both men and women. However, there are certain criteria that you should meet before opting for tummy tuck surgery. You may be an ideal candidate for Abdominoplasty if:
- You have loose and saggy skin on your abdomen.
- You have a bulging abdomen due to the separation of tissues.
- You have a significant amount of stretch marks – particularly seen in mothers.
- You feel like they are unable to get rid of fatty tissues around your abdomen despite diet and exercise.
- You have excessive laxity of the skin on your abdominal region.
What is the Tummy Tuck Cost in Dubai?The price of a tummy tuck in Dubai ranges between 25,000 to 35,000 AED. However, it may vary depending on certain factors like:
- The location of your clinic
- The experience of your surgeon
- The techniques used by your surgeon.
How to Choose the Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon Dubai?Choosing the right surgeon for your procedure can be a hard task and requires thorough research. It is common for patients to choose the surgeon who has the lowest rates; however, this should not be the criteria for choosing the best tummy tuck surgeon in Dubai. The factors that you should keep in mind include:
- The license, education, and certification of the surgeon:
- Their years of experience:
- Before and after pictures from previous patients:
- The professionalism of the surgeon:
- The hygiene and quality control of the clinic/hospital:
- The surgeon’s mindset:
- Previous reviews: