- Plastic Surgery
There are certain basics and criteria that should be taken into consideration when you decided to have aesthetics operation. This kind of operations differs from the others; it requires extraordinary efforts and special skills. So, when you choose your doctor, who will implement the operation, you must be sure that he has the scientific background which qualifies him to do it. Furthermore, he should have the skill and experience which are enough to achieve success. Be sure to ask all the questions you have about the surgery and ask to see photos of the doctor’s recent patients, before and after surgery. Here are the top 7 qualities and principles to follow for every Cosmetic Surgeon:
- To have a good scientific and practical background about the Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery, recognized by both international and local authorities. https://www.bizrahmed.com/about-us/medical-license-certifications/
- To keep on with industry progress ( https://youtu.be/Z0Wo81j-FV8 ) and innovations to be able to deliver the latest techniques.
- To have his internationally written and published researches or case studies. ( http://rhinobizra.net/ )
- To achieve the ultimate excellence during his operation, which is possible only with great hands-on experience.
- To have a professional conscience which impacts his decision-making process; he has an honest and integral approach to every patient with absolute evaluation on his individual health history and appropriate recommendations for doing or not doing a surgery.
- To explain in detail all surgery phases before and during the operation as well as discuss all the possibilities.
- To work in a healthcare facility (https://www.bizrahmed.com/galleries/facilities/) that provides an excellent quality technological supply and has a complete qualified trained staff from nurses to professional executives to perform an operation and do a follow-up after.