- Deformities of external nasal skeleton.
- Deformities of inner nasal skeleton.
- Deformities of external and inner nasal skeleton.
- Trauma as the head passes through the birth canal.
- Trauma in early childhood.
- Trauma at puberty.
- Trauma after puberty.
- Poorly performed osteotomies
- Poorly performed septoplasty
- Poorly performed tip surgery
- Malpositioned sutures
- Poorly applied nasal dressing
|Fig. Above 22-year-old man with a severely crooked nose. Management plan was: septoplasty, right spreader grafts, medial, lateral and intermediate osteotomies, new dome creation, suture fixation, columellar strut, tip graft, septocolumellar sutures and correction of caudal dislocation.|
People Also search for:Crooked Nose Surgery Crooked Nose Correction Crooked Nose Reshaping in Dubai Crooked Nose Surgery UAE