When it comes to male chests, the last thing you want is big breasts. But gynecomastia is a very common condition affecting men. The psychological crippling that it causes can leave you feeling embarrassed, awkward, and down all the time. Well, there is good news. We have effective ways to eliminate this suffering. Let’s go step by step, discovering everything you need to know about gynecomastia in Dubai and how you can get rid of it quickly.
What Is Gynecomastia – And Why It Is Bad:You know that it is the enlargement of breasts in men. But what causes it? There are broadly two reasons for why your breasts may get this unusual growth:
- Disturbances in Hormone Cycles: There may be a disturbance in the estrogen-testosterone ratio in your body. Estrogen causes the development of breasts.
- Fat Deposition: Excess deposition of fatty tissue in your breasts can make them mimic those of women.
What else can cause gynecomastia?Apart from the two causes we just mentioned, big breasts in men can also be caused by excess usage of certain medications like antibiotics, antidepressants, some drugs for specific heart ailments, and other medically abnormal conditions like thyroid disorders and cancers. The issues with gynecomastia : Gynecomastia can cause pain, tenderness, swelling in one or both breasts destroying your male figure, and it also can cause back strain if too heavy. While medically, it may remain harmless to you, the most significant toll it takes is on your mental health, self-esteem, and emotional wellbeing. And that is harmful to sure. This mental suffering is the reason it deserves to be treated promptly. Many people try natural remedies and a lot of exercises, often ending in disappointment.
Is Gynecomastia Treatable?Yes, every case of gynecomastia in Dubai is treatable, one way or the other. Often, gynecomastia emerges because of occasional hormonal imbalance and can resolve itself in a few months. When it does not, then we proceed to the treatments:
- Conventional medical treatment: It involves the use of certain drugs like tamoxifen, raloxifene, and anastrozole. After using these for many months breast size reduction can be observed but in some cases, the breast size can increase later on.
- Surgical Treatment: When the drug treatment fails, we are left with the option of surgical reduction of breasts.
What’s the Ultimate Solution?Living with confidence is priceless. If your gynecomastia has stood the brunt of drugs, exercise, remedies, and time, its stubbornness needs to be met with surgery. Male breast reduction surgery aims to remove the extra fatty and fibrous tissue from your breasts and restore their shape. This, unlike other treatments, is a permanent solution to your problems, if done correctly. Big breasts disappear instantly, and the chest contour is restored for good. Success rates are almost hundred percent if done by a specialized and certified team of surgeons.
When Should You Consider Gynecomastia Surgery?The first step is always getting yourself checked. Before proceeding to surgery, you need to be appropriately diagnosed with gynecomastia by a qualified surgeon. Your doctor will advise you on specific tests and scans to rule out other medical conditions you might be suffering from. These may include evaluations of hormones, blood, histopathology, ultrasound scan, and mammography. Once cleared and recommended by the doctor, you can go for surgery.
What To Expect from Gynecomastia Surgery in Dubai:
- Before Surgery: You’ll be put under appropriate anesthesia, so there is no pain during the whole procedure.
- During Surgery: Gynecomastia surgery in Dubai usually lasts 2-3 hours. Breast reduction techniques used are liposuction and mastectomy, i.e., removing fatty tissue and removing breast tissue. Excess breast tissue is drained or removed through a minor incision, resulting in minimal scarring. The procedure is painless.
- After surgery: you can expect to be discharged on the very next day. The recovery that follows is usually quick and complete. For at least two weeks, you will be advised to take rest and prevent any strenuous activity.