- Hair Transplant
Effects Of Hair TransplantYour scalp will be very tender post the hair transplant surgery. You’ll have to wear a bandage over the head for at least 1-2 days. When bandages are removed, swelling can occur in the treated area. Your surgeon can inject triamcinolone to minimize swelling. In addition to the swelling, you can also feel discomfort and distress at the target site and the donor site. Two or three weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair will begin to fall, and new hair will emerge in a couple of months. You will see 60 per cent of new hair growth in 6-9 months. Your surgeon may prescribe drugs called minoxidil to promote hair growth after the hair transplant surgery. Always make sure you take the treatment from the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai.
How Does Hair Transplant Work Out Well For You?The Hair Transplant procedure is performed under local anaesthesia on an outpatient basis. To get rid of any sensation of pain, the scalp is usually numbed. The next step would be to collect hair follicles from the donor site, followed by the graft harvesting process. This procedure includes making incisions on the recipient site and the grafts will be transplanted into these incisions via the micrografting procedure. While implanting the grafts, the pattern of placing the finer follicles on the hairline and thicker ones in the scalp’s mid-region are followed.
Recovery time For Hair Transplant In DubaiThe recovery time following hair transplant in Dubai ranges from patient to patient. After the treatment, it will take 5-7 days to heal. Your surgeon will administer the following during the healing phase:
- Medicine for the pain to address pain
- Antibiotics to avoid infection
- Anti-inflammatory medications that can minimize swelling
- Finasteride or minoxidil for promoting hair growth
- Should not wash your hair immediately after surgery. Wait a few days after the treatment. Often, use soft shampoos in the first few weeks.
- Return to work and resume your usual business after 4-5 days.
- Stop combing or shaving fresh hair grafting for at least 3 weeks.
- Stop a week of exercise.
- Should not wear caps following surgery without the permission of the surgeon.
Risks And Complications Of Hair TransplantAs we described earlier, there are few side-effects associated with hair transplant in Dubai, which could occur rarely. These side-effects shall include:
- Inflammation of the scalp
- Inflammation of the hair follicle
- Lack of sense at the site of surgery
- The crust of the fluid drainage
Hair Transplant Cost In DubaiHair Transplant in Dubai is a surgical treatment with no fixed costs. Hair transplant cost in Dubai varies greatly from person to person, depending on the different factors, and hair transplant clinic in Dubai including:
- The type of hair transplantation that you prefer.
- The amount of hair grafting needed for the desired thickness.
- The scale of the field to be protected.
- The surgeon’s experience and knowledge.
- The geographical position of your supplier.
- Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Dubai.