What is a urinary tract infection?
It is an infection that occurs in a specific area of the urinary system, including the kidneys, bladder, and urethra. It can be annoying, and may cause distress to the patient, because it may irritate. Of course, there is no single symptom or disease associated with a UTI, but the most common UTIs involve the lower urinary tract area, which includes the bladder and urethra. It is worth noting that women are more likely to have a urinary tract infection than men.
Urinary Tract Infection Treatment in Dubai at Bizrah Medical Center
Bizrah Medical Center provides a comprehensive approach to UTI treatment in Dubai, thanks to its distinguished medical staff. It is composed of urologists with great experience in their field, in addition to the fact that the center is equipped with high-quality capabilities and advanced medical technologies, including radiology services and complete laboratories. Here are some of the advantages that you can expect from Bizrah Medical Center which has a Urinary Tract Infection Clinic in Dubai:
- The doctors of Bizrah Medical Center for the treatment of urinary tract infections, are qualified with additional training and are specialized in this field. This expertise and specialization ensure that you receive treatment tailored to your specific needs and ensure the best possible results.
- Urologists Dubai uses the latest technology to improve the chances of achieving positive results while treating urinary tract infections or infections.
- All possible treatment options are reviewed for the condition, and then the treatment that best suits your needs and goals is selected.
- Urinary tract infection specialists participate in research designed to improve the care of people with urinary tract infections. This gives you an opportunity to enroll yourself in clinical trials to experience our latest treatment innovations.
What urological treatment options are available?
Antibiotics are usually the first treatment for urinary tract infections in Dubai. Of course, the prescribed medications and the duration of treatment depend on several factors, including: “your health condition, the nature of your body receiving treatment, and the type of bacteria present in the urine.” Urinary tract infections and infections may be diagnosed, according to the following:
Type 1: simple urinary tract infection
This type of urinary tract infection is classified as a simple type because it can be dealt with easily. The urologist at Bizrah Medical Center in Dubai offers you some simple medicines and treatments that will solve the matter.
Type 2: Recurrent urinary tract infection
If you suffer from urinary tract infections frequently, your Urologist in Dubai may take some treatment options which include:
- Low-dose antibiotics, initially for six months but sometimes longer.
- Diagnosis and self-assessment while staying in touch with the doctor.
- One dose of the antibiotic after intercourse if your infection is related to sexual activity.
- Vaginal estrogen therapy if you are postmenopausal.
Type III: severe urinary tract infection
Of course, this is the advanced case of urinary tract infections. Thus, it requires a special and customized treatment for the patient himself by specialists and doctors, to prescribe the appropriate treatment for the patient to ensure his safety. You may need treatment with intravenous antibiotics. To obtain this treatment, you can contact Bizrah Medical Center in Dubai to receive the necessary care.
Urinary tract infection signs and symptoms
To treat a UTI in Dubai, one needs to know the possible signs and symptoms associated with it, which may be one or more of the following:
- A burning feeling when urinating.
- Increased frequency of urination with passing volume of less.
- Tea-colored urine.
- blood in the urine;
- cloudy urine;
- Smell the urine.
- Rectal pain.
Symptoms of upper urinary tract infection التهاب
Upper urinary tract infections are life-threatening kidney diseases in which bacteria spread in the blood, through a disease called septicemia. This disease may lead to sepsis or sepsis, which causes shock to the body, and thus a dangerous and significant drop in blood pressure, which in the end may cause the death of the injured, so it must be treated urgently. You can distinguish an upper urinary tract infection from its various symptoms, which may be one or more of the following:
- Pain in the upper back and sides.
- The nevus.
- Constant and frequent nausea.
- Constant vomiting.
Possible causes of urinary tract disease
Among the main causes of urinary tract infections are:
- Obstacles: Any obstruction that prevents the flow of urine and emptying of the bladder, causing the urinary tract to become inflamed.
- Sexual activity: Women are more likely to get a UTI; This is because their urethra is short.
- Poor level of hygiene in the bathrooms: Toilet seats can be unclean, using public toilets, for example, helps the transmission of bacteria.
- Diabetes: Because of its negative impact on the body’s immunity, the patient becomes more likely to get a urinary tract infection.
- Prolonged use of a bladder catheter: A catheter is used when a person is unable to urinate normally, in cases of chronic enlarged prostate, neurogenic bladder, postoperative condition, and others. Long-term use increases the risk of developing a urinary tract infection.
- Accidents: If the patient has an accident that affects the nerves around the bladder, he will find that it is difficult to empty the bladder normally, causing bacteria to grow in the urine that stagnates in the bladder.
Urinary tract infection diagnosis
Tests and methods used to detect UTIs to treat UTIs at the Urology Clinic at Bizrah Medical Center include:
- Urine Sample Test: Urinary tract infections specialist in Dubai at Bizrah Medical Center may order a lab test of a urine sample to look for white blood cells, red blood cells or bacteria.
- Urinary tract bacteria culture in the laboratory: This is done with a laboratory analysis of your urine, which shows what type of bacteria is causing your infection and which treatments will be most successful.
- Creating images of the urinary tract: This test is usually done in case of recurrent infections. The specialist recommends an ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) scan, or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Cystoscopy: It is performed in case of a chronic urinary tract infection, and endoscopy is done using a long and thin lens tube to see inside the urethra and bladder.
How can recurring UTIs be prevented?
The following are some of the recommendations that were reported to us by the medical staff at Bizrah Center, and were reconciled by a specialist in treating urinary tract infections in B.B. To ensure the health and safety of readers. Among the most important of these recommendations:
- Drink water: Consuming a lot of water helps flush bacteria from the bloodstream. Therefore, it is recommended to drink six to eight glasses of water per day.
- Not holding urine: a person should urinate regularly when feeling the urge to do so. It is possible for bacteria to grow in the urine if it remains in the bladder for a long time.
- Urination after intercourse: It is recommended for women and men to urinate immediately after sex to wash away bacteria that may have penetrated the urethra during intimate activity.
- Clothing: Cotton underwear and loose-fitting clothes are recommended. Cotton helps ventilate the area and reduces moisture. It is also recommended to avoid polyester leggings and underwear as they absorb moisture, which promotes bacteria growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
عليك مراجعة الطبيب لعلاج الإشكالية في حال لاحظت بعض الأعراض الشائعة، ومن ضمنها: "الرغبة المتكررة أو الشديدة في التبول، البول ذو لون غامق أو يخالطه الدم، للبول رائحة غريبة، والشعور الدائم بالإرهاق والارتعاش، الحمى أو القشعريرة".
البكتيريا هي السبب الرئيسي للإصابة بعدوى المسالك البولية، بالإضافة إلى أن الفطريات قد تؤثر أحيانًا على المسالك البولية أيضًا. وتحدث معظم التهابات المسالك البولية بسبب بكتيريا البرد الموجودة في الأمعاء.
عليك زيارة أخصائي التهابات المسالك البولية لتحصيل العلاج المناسب. ولكن يمكنك القيام بعدد من الإجراءات لتخفيف حدة الإصابة، مثل:"شرب الكثير من الماء، والتوقّف عن تناول القهوة أو المشروبات الغازية التي تُهيّج المثانة، كما يمكنك استخدام ضمادة دافئة حول المنطقة".
المضادات الحيوية هي الأدوية التي تثبط البكتيريا وتكافح العدوى. وبالتالي، سيختار أخصائي المسالك البولية في دبي، العلاج المناسب الذي سيقضي على البكتيريا المسببة للعدوى.
يمكن علاج التهابات المسالك البولية بالمضادات الحيوية. وعليه يمكنك توقّع الشفاء التام خلال أسبوعين فقط.
قد يتغلب الجسم على عدوى المسالك البولية من النوع البسيط دون استخدام المضادات
تعتمد تكلفة علاج التهابات المسالك البولية في دبي على الجرعة ومدة العلاج، ومدى تقدم الحالة المرضية
الرجال والنساء عرضة للإصابة بالتهاب المسالك البولية. ولكن المرأة أكثر عرضة للإصابة بها. لأن مجرى البول لدى المرأة أرق وأقرب إلى الأعضاء التناسلية، مما يجعل من الممكن للبكتيريا أن تخترق وتغزو الإحليل وتسبب عدوى في مجرى البول.
نعم من الممكن، فتُصاب المثانة، والإحليل، والأنبوب الذي يصرف البول من المثانة إلى خارج الجسم، ولكن بنسب قليلة مقارنة بالنساء.