- زراعة الشعر
Hair transplant in Dubai
Hair transplantation is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments, and the great demand for it has made these cosmetic services with multiple costs and techniques. Thus, it is offered by many cosmetic centers, so how do you choose the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai? Simply, before choosing a hair transplant center in Dubai, determine your goal of transplantation and know its stages and expected results. Next, we review all the information related to hair transplantation, under the supervision of a specialized medical staff from Bizrah Medical Center. Which is the first destination in Dubai for those who want to transplant hair. The transplantation process, regardless of the technique used, is based on the idea of increasing hair density in certain areas of the head, where the area is light-haired or completely bald. Through it, the specialist takes hair from the fuller parts of the scalp, or other parts of the body, and implants it in the light part or bald area of the scalp.
Who needs a hair transplant?
More than 60% of men and 50% of women, all over the world, suffer from various problems related to hair loss due to genetic or medical factors. There was a need to provide different solutions, some of which do not require prescriptions, such as spraying or coloring preparations. However, it is no secret to anyone that these solutions are temporary and often ineffective. Therefore, it is better to resort to solutions with actual effect, which are carried out under the supervision of an expert medical staff, who is sufficiently proficient in the procedures. To save the trouble of repeating treatments, and to ensure effective and satisfactory results for the auditors. And hair transplantation is the procedure that everyone who wants thicker hair and a more youthful appearance needs, in ways that do not require effort and repeated procedures. At Bizrah Medical Center, you can communicate with the specialist doctor who will determine the most appropriate transplant technique for you according to your desire and condition.
Detailed and personal consultation is very important before starting hair transplant procedures in Dubai . During your initial consultation, our medical consultants at Bizrah Medical Center will conduct medical examinations and comprehensive analyzes of your current hair condition, determine your eligibility for hair transplantation, and know the best procedure for you. Then, the hair transplant specialist will look at your expectations and desired results from this surgery, recommend you the best hair loss treatment option and inform you about the cost of hair transplant in Dubai. This consultation usually takes about one hour and is available at the hair transplant clinic in Dubai and also in London.
How is the FUE hair transplant procedure in Dubai?
At Bizrah Medical Center, FUE hair transplantation is done by simply transferring hair from the back of the head or another part of the body and transplanting it to the bald or hairless areas of the scalp. Before starting, the surgeon will sterilize the area from which the hair will be removed and numb it with a local anesthetic. The surgery can be performed with two techniques: FUT or FUE. The technique used at Bizrah Medical Center is the FUE hair transplant technique, in which grafts are taken from the hairy scalp follicles, and then implanted in the receiving area with little or no hair. The doctor in the hair transplant clinic in Dubai implants the new follicles with careful attention to the angle, location, and depth of hair growth in order to ensure natural results, and to ensure that the hairline of all follicles is consistent. This operation is performed with precision using a technique that makes very small incisions with relatively little depth.
Preparing for a hair transplant in Dubai
The hair transplant specialist recommends doing the following to prepare for the operation and ensure the best results:
- Stop taking blood thinners weeks before the operation.
- Stop taking aspirin two weeks before transplanting.
- Stop smoking for 2 to 3 weeks at least until the operation.
- Stop drinking alcohol for a week before hair transplant in Dubai.
- A week before the hair transplant procedure, be sure to buy all the medicines that your specialist has prescribed to you.
FUE Hair Transplant at Bizrah Med Center, Dubai
- Bizrah Medical Center is one of the leading clinics in the field of hair transplantation in Dubai. It is the favorite of all, whether residents, expats or visitors. The center is superior to other hair transplant clinics in Dubai, with its optimum results and remarkable hair growth rate. FUE hair transplantation is performed at Bizrah Medical Center by following the following steps:
- The donor area is completely shaved, in order to expose the follicles and retrieve the follicular units.
- Determining the hairline in the area where the hair will be transplanted. To ensure that the porous units are the same in the two regions.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the donor area, so that you do not feel any pain or irritation when the follicular units are removed.
- The surgeon then begins the extraction process. A high-tech medical instrument, with a diameter of less than 1 mm, is inserted. The hair is removed along with its roots.
- Hair follicles are shaved under a stereotaxic microscope. And this, to ensure the removal of hair and excess fat.
- In the receiving area, the doctor numbs the skin locally. Then he starts making small incisions and transplanting hair.
- The doctor covers the surgery site with bandages or gauze.
Advantages of hair transplantation using FUE technique
- The most important features of this procedure in the hair transplant clinic in Dubai at Bizrah Medical Center:
- FUE hair transplant requires specific simple procedures, and leaves few scars, because the incisions are very small.
- At Bizrahmed, hair transplantation takes only 6-8 hours.
- Once finished, the specialist carefully removes the bandages. If the area becomes swollen, the doctor injects triamcinolone to reduce the swelling.
- If you feel pain, your doctor will prescribe pain relievers, antibiotics to prevent infections, and anti-inflammatories such as steroids. Plus some medications to help stimulate hair growth.
Care Tips After Hair Transplant
- The doctor’s most important recommendations are as follows:
- Wait several days after surgery to wash the hair. And use a mild shampoo for the first weeks.
- It is possible to return to work or normal activities in about 3 days.
- Not combing new hair follicles for about 3 weeks.
- Do not wear hats or other items over the area, until your doctor tells you that you can.
- Stop exercising for a week.
- Do not be alarmed by hair loss. The transplanted hair may not grow much for a few months.
Hair transplant cost in Dubai
The cost of hair transplant in Dubai is not fixed and depends on a number of factors, including:
- The number of hair follicles required.
- The donor area of your body.
- The type of technology used.
- The medications and subsequent treatments you need to recover.
And of course, if you contact the specialists in the hair transplant clinic at Bizrah Medical Center, you will enjoy a consultative session by the most skilled doctors, who will provide you with all the information, in addition to the approximate cost before starting the procedures.