Bizrah Medical Center understands that its use of your information and committed to the highest standards of data privacy and will only use your information with your data protection rights.
This website is own by Bizrah Medical Center
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
In providing you with our services, Beyond Med Centre may handle your personal information, which may include sensitive personal information such as name, address, email, phone number [add others if required]. We are very aware that you trust us to keep this information confidential and that is why we comply with UK data protection law and follow confidentiality guidelines issued by professional bodies.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We have put in place physical, electronic and operational procedures intended to safeguard and secure the information we collect. All our website data held under SSL to ensure transmitting of the data remain encrypted between our server and browser.
Information we may hold about you
The information we hold about you may include sensitive personal information. We may collect this information during contacts we have with you or from the clinics that our clinician work within, who provide this information about you.
When we collect your information
Information about you is collected when you engage with Beyond Med Centre either by entering a contract with Beyond Med Centre, submitting a query or enquiry, or participating in marketing activity.
Using your information
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, and to improve and extend our services. We will always ask you for your consent to use this personal information, which will be kept as part of your personal records and if you change your mind, you are able to withdraw this consent at any stage. This will not affect the care or service that you receive from Beyond Med Centre
- We will not share any personal information about you with any third parties.
- We ensure that the confidentiality and security of your personal information is protected by contractual restrictions and service monitoring.
- Keeping information
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary and in accordance with UK law.
Your Rights Under GDPR
You as an individual have rights as follows:
- The right to be informed about processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data corrected in case of inaccuracy and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to object to processing to processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it.
- The right to move your personal data (Data Portability)
- The right to withdraw consent.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
If you would like to know more about how we use your information or if, for any reason, you do not wish to have your information used in any of the ways described above, please let Beyond Med Centre know or email: [email protected]
If you would like us to remove or correct (where justified) any inaccurate information, please let your member of our staff know or email: [email protected]
If you have any data protection queries, aside from your personal record, please contact us at: [email protected] or write to us – Data Protection Officer, Beyond Med Centre Address and contact details.