Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgeon
Prof. Dr. Fazil Apaydin
President of EAFPS
Specialization: Specialist Otolaryngology
Dr Fazil Apaydin is an internationally recognized professor and specialist in Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery.
He is a current president of The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and former member of several boards of directors for Plastic Surgery in Europe, North America and the Middle East; he is also an international Advisory Board Member at JAMA (The Journal of the American Medical Association). He has been acknowledged as maxillofacial surgeon by the Turkish Ministry of Health in 2012.
He has visited 17 countries and presented over 141 case studies and presentations and attended over 23 industry meetings, including 10th International Rhinoplasty 2019 in Turkey, and the 5th European congress ORL-HNS 2019 in Belgium.
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy ( Botox)
- Upper/ Lower Blepharoplasty ((Eyelid Surgery)
- Endoscopic Brow Lift (Forehead Lift)
- Rhytidectomy (Face lift)
- Submentoplasty (Neck Lift)
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery (Skin Cancer Removal)
- Otoplasty (Reconstructive Surgery of the auricle of the external ear)
- Face Fillers
- Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Professor in Otorhinolaryngology (Prof ORL)
- IFFPSS MBD (Member of the Board of Directors)
- IBCFPRS MBD ((Member of the Board of Directors)
- JAMA IAB (International Advisor Board Member)